▪︎A truth behind lie▪︎

It was late night...

Jimin cooked his dinner as his thought fly away on today scenario. He completely forget his birthday. He peeked from the kitchen counter there Jungkook  sat on the livingroom couches while looking at his laptop, his hair covered his side profile which somehow made curious to Jimin 'How can he make face while he working on his laptop' but at the same like creepy and ghostly for him.

Jimin sigh again "I feel bored af". This house is so silent, no music no neighbour shout, no human talk. This is not Jimin's type of environment.

Jimin walked to table as he placed his plates and foods on the table. "Dr. Jeon aren't eat?" He said as he sat on the table, started eat everything. Jimin always used to crack a conversation, even though he got 'no-reply but glare' he always used to talk first.

Jungkook soon joined to them. "You always like this?" He raised at Jungkook who chewed his food "like what?"

"Silent- lost in somewhere- I Don't have words to describe but you're not living the present" Jimin casually point out the life of Jungkook in single sentence.

It's true Jungkook never lived the present, never enjoying much; never talked to anyone. Being caged to himself; being alone is favourite to him; he changed alot -alot of habits and things. Jungkook was lost in his thoughts because no-one really said to him; people he meets only advicing him to change but not try to understand his feeling. With that thought Jungkook eyes followed Jimin with unamused face.

"Don't give that glare Dr.Jeon. it was so awful" Jimin said as he finished his plate and stoodup to clean. Jungkook choose to silent like everytime he do.

"I know you're not answer for any of my questions but how about we play something?" He asked as he standing on the kitches counter. "Maybe that's help you to speak much".

"I'm not playing any games with you"

"Wow, Finally he speaks. Okie the game is opposite meaning for example If I say like 'Today dinner is bad' which means it is good. Got it let's play?"

"I'm not in your game" Jungkook said as he placed his plate on vessels.

"I really like you Dr.Jeon" Jimin said as he smirked at him. That's where Jungkook stopped his attitude.

"I too like you" Jungkook smirked at him and  walked closer to Jimin who backed away slowly.

"I don't wanna slap that smirk in your face"

"I wanna pinch your cheeks" he raised his hand but Jimin backed away.

"I like it when you ordered me"

"You look pretty today but you're not allowed to wear like this again"

"Dr.Jeon is so handsome"

"I love your cooking skills"

"I feel so- good when I'm living with you"

"I feel peace when I'm living with you"

Jungkook step closer at each sentence he made and Jimin stood back away at each sentence he made - now Jimin was trapped, there's no way to back away; he already reached wall.

Jimin gulped while saying "I like you completely"

"I like you too totally" Jungkook step closer as Jimin backed away before Jimin head on the wall meet Jungkook puts his hand behind Jimin's head.

Jimin bit his lower lips as his eyes stare at Jungkook who looked down at him,  they had inch gap between them, Jimin's eyes keep blinking and moving to Jungkook's eyes.