▪︎The End [Final] ▪︎

Surprise 🌱

Enjoy😏💜

_____________________________________

After the long family meeting and dinner, Jungkook and Jimin drive to their home. Jimin was so happy, he was so happy that they finally settled down their relationship. He can't help as he dialed to his Mom said it out, and she was terribly happy about them. She even told him to stay with his husband.

Jimin smile never leaves away from him, He keep stares his husband who hold his hands while driving the car. It was dream to Jimin, that holding hands, kissing hell out, being with his husband.

Jungkook parked the car on the parking place as he turned to stare jimin who already starring at him, There eyes meet once again. There was so much longingness, there so much love,

Is there any word needed between them?

Jungkook withdrew his hand and cupped Jimin's cheeks and smashed his lips on him. Soon, Jimin kissed him back while he hover on Jungkook's lap as they tiny tiny kisses started to get heat.

"N-not here" Jimin managed to said while try to control down his breathing back to normal.

"Shit" Jungkook cursed and picked Jimin while he exit the door. They both reached to open the door while Jungkook looking for keys as he made him stand beside him. Jimin looked around as he can see No trace of TJ font on his house top.

He was happy again, that the fact Jungkook forgot him....like he really forgot him. Jungkook clicked the door knob to open slowly, But Jimin pushed Jungkook with his kiss on his lips and closed the door behind with his legs. They both entered the living room without stop kissing while making out crazily... They both lost their balance as they falled on the living room couches, Jungkook laid top on Jimin.

"Woof"

They both flinched and looked at blue who wiggles his tail and runned to them. "Blue! room now" Jungkook harshly told him, blue being a good boy and runned to Jimin's room.

Jimin turned to Jungkook "Why are you so mean to him..he is Just a kid"

"I don't want my kid to see their parent's fuck" Jungkook kissed Jimin's nose and Jimin blinked at him with a tight lips smile "Room now!!"  He mimicked Jungkook's tone and Jungkook picked him on bridal style.

Jungkook threw him in the bed as he smashed his lips, soon he started to trailing down his kisses from Jimin's lips towards Jimin's revealed chest,stretching his collar to opened the button on the shirt, making Jimin exposed from the front and he moaned at the warmth of the heated kisses.

Jungkook started to suck his nipples, playing around them with his tongue, making him take a grip on to Jungkook's long hair while arching body, giving more of him to Jungkook.

Jimin started to take Jungkook's coat and shirt while Jungkook removed his belt and grabbed Jimin's face to kiss his lips. He missed it for so long, he can't get over his plump lips anymore. He kissed him roughly while he spread Jimin's legs slowly to be in between.

But He paused while stare at Jimin who parted lips as his cheeks turned pink and his bangs hide his eyes. Jungkook slowly removed it to settled on the left side as he caressed his cheeks. Jimin smiled at him as they both looked at eachother.

"Just do it" Jimin pecked Jungkook's lips while Jungkook got a lube and appiled on it. He slowly inserted himself into Jimin gently and started thrusting in a gently way, his movement were lot of affectionate, kissing Jimin's shoulder and necks while biting him softly, while Jimin was enjoying him.

He was so happy it was not like before, not like  they didn't done but now it was so gentle, Jimin can sense the caressing on his touch is so affectionate and filled with Love. He was bearing the pain but still he enjoying the pleasure.

Jungkook still kept the pace gentle and soft, it's the first time for Jungkook to feel something on Jimin while doing it. It was different way for both having sex with eachother it feel like they making love.

Jungkook was so concerned to not hurt him, while thrusting he admiring Jimin's beauty closely, he intertwined his finger containing their wedding rings, gliding their sweaty heater bodies with eachother.

Soft moans and gentle groans were filled with the dark room with love. Jungkook keep on thrusting into Jimin while he was calm moaning mess , caressing Jungkook's body while kissing him deeply with fondness. He can see there is no necklace on his Jungkook's neck. Jimin was overwhelmed with that, he himself leaned on deepen the kiss.

"I-I'm so H-a..ppy" Jimin managed to says while giggles but it almost sound like moan as he panted and Jungkook just kissed his lips, nibbling his bottom lips sweetly while squeezing his thighs,raising Jimin's leg to his own hip while deep the pace, hitting his prostrate with each thrust making Jimin to roll his head back on the pillow while closing his eyes in pleasure which were filled with soft tears. Jimin was already filled with Jungkook's pre-cum so it was easy for Jungkook to sped up the thrust on Jimin.

Jimin hugged Jungkook's shoulders tightly when he started to feel Jungkook's climax as Jungkook started to thrust deeper and deeper while Kissing Jimin's jaw line and neck. Jimin came all over on his Jungkook's abdomen being uncontrolled by himself and after few thrust Jungkook came inside of Jimin while squeezing his pelvis and thighs.

Jungkook throws himself beside Jimin as his chest goes up and down with a heavy breathe.

They both panted and too tired to got up and clean. Jimin slowly moved himself to Jungkook while Jungkook wrapped his around Jimin's waist.

"Finally, I can call you Mine" Jimin said and hugged him tightly. Jungkook chuckled and kissed his head.

"I'm yours always" He said "I wish I meet you a little earlier..."

"I'm here tho, You no need to wish for anything" Jimin kissed Jungkook's chest and laid on it.

"I need to say more things to you...but First, I want to say sorry..." He was cut off up by Jimin's smol hand on his lips "Please Don't...I don't feel good to hear a sorry from you..whatever happens is happens..let it be" Jimin smiled at him.

Jungkook nodded with tight smile "You're shining fireworks in my sad empty town"

Jimin widened his eyes "Well, Hello! Shakespeare.." they both laughed at eachother.

"Lord, I really missed it. The coversation after sex" Jungkook kissed Jimin's cheeks.

"Do you know when I falled for you?" Jimin asked suddenly as Jungkook made a thinking faces "I know...when You texted me on the phone for the first time." Jimin made shy face and looked down.

"Cheesy,  don't be" Jungkook made him looked at him by drag his chin and pecks his lips.

"I told Jin that only fool fall for him, but guess what! I'm the fool Now" Jimin said and stared at Jungkook who was completely speechless by Jimin.

Jungkook Just kissed the hell out of him "From where did you learn to say things like this.."

"From here..." He pointed his chest "it's all because of you" Jimin hit Jungkook's chest and both laughed at eachother.

Love has no form and rules
No one can define any requirements
Expect the two people
who love eachother

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

The End

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆