Rebel

Enjoy ANOTHER early update
Contains suggestive material. Read on your own risk !
Enjoy (:
Saphire x

She looked at me with thay sexy smirk and I copied her gesture and looked at her and she winked at me so I looked away, Zayn was noticing my every single action and he looked pissed.

The lads were escorted outside and papers were given to me to sign and the restraining order was officially put in action. Soon I was allowed to exit too, and so was rose ofcourse the restraining order would come to reality after we exited the court. Going outside the court I felt someone slap my bum, I turned around to see Rose's prominent smirk struck face she came closer to my face and whispered "Sorry if I turn you on. BTW you're NEVER gonna get away" she gave special emphasis on the word 'Never' and I instantly lost control of my body and I grabbed her waist and pushed her in the wall beside a pillar which would hide both of us, I leant forward and kissed her hard she kissed me back with the same lust filling me with pleasure. I bit her lower lip and she gasped giving me access to deepen the kiss, our tongues fought for dominance as I explored every corner of her mouth her hands travelling to my head and tugging in my hair and I grabbed her breasts squeezing them causing moans to escape her lips. She broke the kiss and whispered "see you soon" before leaving.

She unleashed my dark side. My side which only craved lust and sex. The side which didn't give a fuck about the damn world. She brought out the rebel in me.