Hugs

Liam hadn't told the boys aboit me coming back, so we were actually going in for a surprise. Liam stopped the car infront of a huge house. Rephrasing; A mansion. We walked in the gates outside which stood a huge guy almost 7 feet tall with a snipper In his hand. After crossing a garden, we reached the froont door of the house. *dingggg* liam rang the door bell and an obnoxious Louis' voice rang behind the doors "LIAM'S HERE". He pushed open the door and he just kinda stood there looking at me with a straight face. His eyes boring into mine.

He walked closer to me nudging liam away from beside me. I just smiled like an idiot as he just stood there looking at. He lifted his hand and he touched my face wincing slightly on his own. A chuckle escaped my lips and Louis just really out of the blue wrapped his arm around my neck, other going round my waist. I hugged him back and for quite a while we stood there in each other's embrace. I sound gay but that's just friendship bond. He broke away and he still didn't speak a word. "Won't sag hi to me?" I mumbled and he just pulled me in for another hug screaming "OH MY GOSH IT'S REALLY FUCKING YOU NIALL IT IS YOU" He did the side pulling hug going left to right choking me. "DID SOMEONE SAY NIALL?" I heard the Bradford accent behind me. I turned around to see a teary eyed zayn who ran over and pulled me in a hug too and Louis hugged both of us. "What the hell why is errybody screamin' Liam who are they hugging?" I heard harry say. "Eh, just Niall" he replied casually and harry mumbled an oh before realizing what Liam actually said and he just "MOTHER FUCKING HELL" and ran and toppled over the threesome hug and liam also came and we stood there in a cute little hug. No words to speak. Our hugs said it all. Once again i sound gay.