Exploring

The door clicked open. The world either stopped moving or my brain went numb. I shook my head in disbelief and pulled open the door. It made a slight squeeking voice. In front of me was a hallway it was carpeted. The patterned brown carpet shone as the sunlight from the windows fell on the material. I placed my bare feet on the carpet as I walked forward. I looked outside the several windows. Outside was an enormous garden planted with some beautiful flowers. That explained the fragrance of the night blooming jasmines which would fill the atmosphere every night. It was cold. I walked further in the hallway which led to a flight of stairs. I walked downstairs to see a huge open kitchen and a lounge and further on there was a door which I guess led to rose's bedroom and thwn there was a wooden door which led to beautiful garden which also was my way out.

Was I too naive or was I out of my mind? Rose was going to come home real soon I had an inceredible opportunity to leave this place. Leave everything behind and go back to the lads and my family. Instead I went inside Rose's bedroom.

I flicked on the lights of Rose's room. The walls were painted a bright orange colour. There was a mahagony king sized bed. A window covered with royal drapes. Her bedside tables had vases on top of them.  A flat screen tv was attached to the wall right in front of her bed. There was a small passage way which was covered with curtains. I walked over and pulled the curtains aside. The passage way was a walk in closet which led to a door behind which was her bathroom. I walked outside and walked over to the wall where were hung so many picture frames. Some had my pictures on them. Many consisted of her and another blonde girl. Then there was an edit of me kissing the blonde girl on her cheeks? Thinking she must be a fan, I shook off the thoughts I got from seeing the edit. I pulled open the scratchy drawer of her bedside table. It consisted of so many papers with scribbles on them. I lifted one, it had my name on it. I lifted another one, in it was written 'Crystal'. Seemingly confused, I dropped both of the papers back in it's place and I pushed the door closed. I opened the second drawer and it had a lot of cash in it. I grabbed some and put it in my pocket. Walking out of the room I switched off the lights and made my way over to the wooden door to find Rose standing in front of me with a smirk on her lips.