1:

The rain pours onto the wedding decorations. My sister was out in the pouring rain, soaked, and freezing. I step outside, my hand resting on my now larger bump.

"Sister, please. Come inside. Bethie, please-" I plead with her.

"He didn't make it." Elizabeth whispers.

"I'm sorry, Bethie." I told her, sitting next to her, becoming more and more drenched the longer I sat there.

"There's ships out on the horizons-" She begins, before a swarm of soldiers approach us.

"Miss Swann, it's Mr. Turner." One of them tells her, before she begins to run off.

"Wait- Bethie-" I begin, before she vanishes out of sight.

I follow after her, waddling the whole way.

Bethie stood beside Will, who was chained in shackles. He was surrounded by the devils themselves, led by the one king of hell, who deserved the worst punishment, more so than William, Cutler Beckett.

"What is going on?" I asked as I glared to the man.

"Well, Mr. Turner is under for aiding and abetting the pirate Jack Sparrow." He smirked at me, and I could tell he was waiting for this.

"And until Sparrow comes forth, William will take his place in the gallows." Beckett tells me.

"It's Captain Jack Sparrow, for your information. I'm sure he will come through in the end for those who matter." I tell him, the venom falling deep from my voice.

I left because I could not stand the sight of him anymore.

Walking to the docks, in hopes that Bethie would not become upset about me abandoning her and William for now.

Looking out to the sea, I could only throw out my last wish, that something would happen in our favor, that's when I heard it.

I look up to the sound, and see the signal that I had hoped for.

Cotton's macaw parrot, whom I lovely named Mac not too long after the Aztec gold thing..

"Mac! Come down here, I have a gift for JAck." I tell the parrot, and he flies down to land on the dock.

I pulled the necklace off my neck and gently placed it in his claw.

"Tell Jack we need help, bring him here so we can help William." I tell Mac, as he flies up, and away to the horizons.

I just hope Jack gets here soon.