Chapter One

"Ah!~ berk what a beautiful waste of time to live here..." he glanced at the land as he told someone. Someone chuckled and said, "Oh come on Hiccup be nice and let's get back to work".

Hiccup nodded and said, "Alright Gobber let's get to work."

He went back to work as a blacksmith. They work hard until late at night... Someone yells, "DRAGONS!"

Hiccup gasped and ran out to see the dragon, He just sighs and walks back in and looks at Gobber, said, "Looks like we have a lot of work to do!"

Gobber nodded and chuckled, Hiccup just sighs and begins to work. Gobber said as he got orders from people, "So Hiccup. When will you join the training?"

Hiccup just sighs and says, "You know that he won't let me because I'm weak and useless, he knows that if he puts me there I'll die ".

Gobber laughs and nods knowing that he understands. Hiccup said, "But you can at least TRY to get him to put me there."

Gobber smiled and said, "Try me."

Hiccup laughs, as he fixes the sword he heard the explosion, he looks out to see a fire where the weapons are kept, He chuckles as he sees a hybrid dragon and he yells "GOOD JOB DRAGON!"

The dragon and Gobber look at Hiccup with confusion but shrug and left to blow fire at another house. Hiccup counts down with his thoughts. 3...2...1-, "Come on guys! Let's water the firehouse!" A female voice yelled. He saw groups of boys with buckets of water, and they put water on the firehouse but in the end, it made more explosions.

He used to admire the female person, Astrid. But he stopped because all she did was give him a cold stare and watch him getting bullied by his cousin and the twins for being a runt and useless. For Fishleg who is very cubby, he's Hiccup's best friend. He gets bullied too but he doesn't care. Fishleg is walking toward Hiccup, "Hi Hiccup!" he said.

Hiccup said, "Haha, hi Fishleg!"

They give each other a warm smile before going back to work. A few minutes later, Gobber said, "They need me! Stay in here ok Hiccup?"

Hiccup put his hand up and nodded, as he watched him change his tools and run out. He heard someone yell, "Hiccup! Watch out!"

He turned around and backed up as the fire hit the ground, he looked up and saw a hole that the hybrid dragon just made. "Oh no", he thought.

To be continued