Chapter three

The black Hybrid glare and growl at Hiccup, they said "Why you took me down?"

Hiccup said, "I didn't, I bump on bolo cannon and it shoots you down and I don't want to harm the dragon nor hybrid."

The black hybrid was taken back and stare at him with a shocked face and they said "but aren't you Viki-"

Hiccup snap and yell at them "Don't think that I'm Viking! I will never be Viking!"

That kinda scared the black hybrid, all they do is look down and said "ok"

Hiccup just realize what he just said, He said "oh shit, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to yell at you."

The hybrid just wave him off "It ok, I needed that"

Hiccup nodded and sigh, They look at him, ask him "are you ok?"

Hiccup shakes his head no, said "I am not ok..."

The hybrid looks at him and hugs him, which surprises him and he flinches a little but calms down with a hug. He hugs back. It calms him down then they hear a call from Viking that means they are looking for Hiccup. Hiccup looks at hybrid and pushes him away saying "Go! Hide!"

They run away and hide in the cove. Hiccup whistles at Viking and they looking at him, they walk to him and reveal who they are and it was Gobber.

Hiccup said "Gobber! Dear Thor, I told you to not look for me"

Gobber look with a sad face and said "Stoick use you as the bait to make everyone come with him before ice set"

Oh, that pissed him off, His eyes glow purple, and yelled "What!?"

A/N: sorry if this is short! chapter four will be long! I swear! I hope I didn't make you mad that I didn't upload it! Peace!