Chapter Six

Astrid said "EVERYTHING!"

It confuses Hiccup but he just shakes it off and said, "How!?"

"Everyone thinks you're so special with the awesome minds!" She yelled

That shocked him, There no way the village thinks of him like that. He said, "it's that true?"

Astrid nodded and said "Gobber always show your work to everyone"

That surprises him, that why he gets so many quests to make stuff. But she might be lying but he did hear the rumors that going on around the land, He stops dodging her and think, cause her have a chance and she throws a punch at him and he didn't know that he was going to get hit, he fell on the ground. He was back on track and growl at Astrid. His arms slowly turning into pitch black with purple tips, His cheek begins to show black freckles. Causing Astrid to back up in shock and fear. Hiccup get up and stare at Astrid, He growls at her, causing him to yell and roar at the same time, "LEAVE ME ALONE"

Astrid fell on her butt and back up in fear and nod at the same time. He calms down, the black stuff stayed on him. He walks toward the forest. Making everyone move out of the way for hiccup, not wanting to piss him more than it has already done. Meanwhile, in the forest, bright forest green eyes staring the scene. The eyes move back cause their eyes to dim. Back to Hiccup. He was just walking until he noticed his arms is pitch black. He freaks out and ran to the river that was closest to him and looks at the water reflection and saw black freckles mix with his normal freckle but he noticed there tinted purple spots that glowing softly. He looks at his hands and he saw purple tips on his fingers. A familiar voice speaks up "Finally...I found my soulmate"

He turns and sees a black hybrid that he met before, he said "soulmate?"

The hybrid nodded and said "Yes. My Soulmate"

He blushes and said, "But I don't even know you."

The Hybrid said "oh my name is Toothless"

Hiccup nodded and said "name Hiccup"

Toothless nodded and smiles as he sits by him. Hiccup sits down and rests his head on his shoulder. Toothless wraps his arm around Hiccup's hips to make Hiccup feel safe and calm. It works. Hiccup's marking fade away but his black freckles stayed. Toothless speak up "you were awesome on the fight by the way"

Causing Hiccup to blush and nodded. They begin to chat to get to know each other. Little do they know, there two pairs of eyes stare at them knowing that those are bonding. The light green pair speaks up softly "seems like they are together. We should leave them be"

The blue pair go up and down showing that person is nodding. The pair's two eyes begin to dim as they disappear.

to be continue