Chapter Four

Gobber back up as he saw his eyes turn purple, Hiccup just growl and storm to the great hall, Stoick saw him about to say something but he was been cut off by Hiccup's yell "Stoick The Vast!"

Stoick back up as Hiccup get near, Stoick noticed his eyes were purple, Showing that it has a rare night furry hybrid in him. That where Stoick fear him, Hiccup said "Tell me why you use me!?"

Stoick sweat and shutter "I-I"

Hiccup said "You know what!? FUCK OFF!"

That broke his heart he said "I-I'm s-sorry"

Hiccup just glares and walks away, not accepting the apology, he just walks past Gobber. Gobber knowing he will be gone for few days, Gobber look at him and said "I told you this will happen"

All Stoick did, is look down. Gobber just shakes his head and walks away. The group of kids is a shock but mad that Hiccup yelled at the chief! They just storm off and went home. Everyone just left leaving Stoick alone to think. The next day everyone is gone but not Gobber, Hiccup, and the group alone. The day is where Gobber trains the group but not Hiccup, He just stands there and watches them train. They chat about getting scars and get the best of all, Hiccup just said out loud, sarcastically way "Yeah, no kidding, right? Pain, love it."

Tuffnut said "Oh great who let him watch us?"

Hiccup just scoff at him and said "I'm not here for you guys, I am here for Fishleg and Gobber"

Fishleg and Gobber smile at him, Ruffnut just scoff, Astrid just gives a cold stare, Tuffnut sigh in angry. Gobber said "Welp! Time to teach you all! Chop chop line up!"

They all did. Hiccup thought "let's game begin"

When Gobber talks about dragons, Hiccup hears Fishleg whisper, odd, then Gobber has done with Fishleg whisper, Gobber yells "Will you shut up with whisper?!"

Cause Hiccup and Fishleg flinch, Fishleg nodded and keep his mouth shut cause others to laugh at him, which pissed Hiccup, He yells at them "Do you want me to sew your mouths shut?!"

Cause the group to shut up and shake their head, Gobber and Fishleg keep that in mind, Never pissed Hiccup again. During the battle with Gronckle, Gobber asks them "What is the first thing you need?"

Fishleg jokingly said, "A doctor!"

Astrid said, "A shield!"

Gobber said, "The shield is then!"

Everyone grabs the shield but Gronckle blast the heat rock fire at fishleg cause him to get out, Fishleg yell in fear running to the outline cause Hiccup to laugh and said, "You ok there bud?!"

Fishleg said "No!"

Everyone just rolled eyes at those two, later only one survives the attack but Gronckle has one shot left and she blasts at Astrid. She makes a bounce off and it went coming to Hiccup cause Gobber and Fishleg yelled "Hiccup, watch out!"

To be continue

(A/N: I AM SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T POSE A NEW CHAPTER!! SORRY!!)