Chapter five

Hiccup just wide eyes and back up before the blast hit him but luckily, he was protected by a big thick bar. He thinks for a minute, got pissed off while Gobber takes the cubby hybrid back in their cage. Before Gobber put them in a cage, Hiccup saw a pity on the hybrid face. "Oh. I understand now." he thought.

He just simply walk away toward the great hall, getting ready to get lunch. But he was stopped by Fishleg. He said, "you ok?"

Hiccup said "Yes I am but I am beyond pissed"

Fishleg back up and said "Blondie?"

Hiccup nodded as he walks into the great hall and Fishleg follow him. The group came, later on, they stare at Hiccup and Fishleg with an angry face and sat in front of them. Snotlout said, "Why did you look at Astrid with a hated face?"

Hiccup just rolled his eyes and said, "Why do you fucking care?"

That pissed Snotlout, He grabs Hiccup's shirt and pulls him to near his face. He said "watch your tone hiccup boy, No wonder your mother died from a hybrid"

That pissed him off, He punches him and begins to beat the shit out of Snotloud, He yells "NEVER SAY THAT TO MY FACE! YOU SHIT HEAD!!"

His fist became bloody many people stare at Hiccup in horror, Hiccup stops beating the shit out of him and see many people look at him in horror He said "Come near me, You're dead" His eyes were...Purple, Everyone nodded. He walks out of the great hall. He was just walking to the forest but stopped by Astrid, She said "what the fucking hell Hiccup!? It was simple harmless words!"

Hiccup was furious, he yells at her "THAT WORDS WOUND MY FUCKING HEART!"

Astrid flinch and she yells back "BUT STILL YOU SHOULDN'T BEAT HIM UP, I HATE YOU!"

"Oh come on, Astrid, leave me alone! What I have done to you!?" He yelled at her as he backed up.

That makes her furious, She punches at hiccup but Hiccup just dodges it.

To be continue

(A/N: I AM SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPLOAD THE CHAPTER!! My motive just went bye-bye to me lol, I will upload the next chapter later on plus join my discord! I am so lonely without you guys!)