𝕭𝐚𝖇𝐲𝖌𝐢𝖗𝖑

I smirk seeing Mello blush when he saw that i caught him staring.
Y/n:"Aww, is there something wrong Mello jello?"
Mello:"S- shut up."
Y/n:"Whatever you say.."
Mello went to the couch and sat while eating his chocolate bar.
"Oh Mello... I have an idea." -I said while smirking.-
I went to Mello, and sat on his lap slowly making circles with my fingers on his chest while smirking.
Y/n:"Aww, Mello i have an feeling that you hate me. Is that true? And why~?"
Mello:"Y.. y/n g- get off of me.."
Y/n:"But WHYY?! I just wanna know why you hate me baby~ "
Mello:"Get off now."
Y/n:"Aww, do i make you nervous Mello?"
Mello:"Y/n, i have an girlfriend. So get off."
Y/n:"So? What does that gotta do with me?"
Mello:"Istg, ur so annoying." -With that he pushed me away from his lap.-
Y/n:"Aww, ur no fun :( anyways u should've seen your face! It was so funny HAHAHA!!"
Bodyguard 1:"Miss Y/n, it's time to go now."
Y/n:"Omo, REALLY? Oops, i guess i forgot about the time. Anyways i should get going now."
Matt:"Where are you going Y/n?"
Y/n:"Home. Do you think I'll stay here? Hell no, this place is so creepy, big and weird."
Matt:"But where supposed to work together.."
Y/n:"I know, so that's why i invite all of you to come to my place, and work there. It's big, really good secured and everyone can come!"
Mello:"No-"
Matt:"Sure! We would love too! But are you sure?"
Y/n:"Yes! It's my pleasure!"
Matt:"Well if you say so then."
Y/n:"Oke thats settled, ill send you the address, and you guys can pack your bags, and come tomorrow!"
Matt:"Oke, see you tomorrow!"
Y/n:"Bye bye~
-I gave Matt an kiss on the cheeks, and gave Mello an flying kiss while smirking. With that i left the place.-
Mello:"DUDE?! WHAT WAS THAT?! I SAID NO!"
Matt:"First you should calm your ass down, second, it was her offer so i couldn't decline. So pack your bags, where going tomorrow to her place. Just like she said."
Mello:"Tsk, whatever."