𝕯𝐝𝖆𝐝𝖉𝐲 𝐦𝖊𝐥𝖑𝐨

Third persons POV
Y/n was sleeping in her room while Mello, and Matt already arrived at her house waiting for her to come downstairs.
Maid:"Miss Y/n, your guests are already here."
She quickly got out of bed.
Y/n:"Omg, how embarrassing, i didn't even know. Tell them that I'll come down in an bit. I need to get ready first."
Maid:"Yes Miss Y/n."
Sh quickly went to get ready. She did her hair, and then whore here outfit.
*Your outfit*
Sos if you don't like it🥺

She went downstairs to greet her guests, and apologize for making them wait

Y/n:"Hey guys! I'm so so sorry for making you all wait. I didn't you guys would come this early.."
Matt:"It's oke, no need to worry Y/n." -He said as he smiled.-
Y/n:"Oke anyways guys, it's time for y'all to pick an room. So go go!!"
After an while they all came downstairs.
Y/n:"Did you guys finish picking in an room?"
Mello:"Mmh.."
Y/n:"Well, what do you guys wanna do know?!"
Matt:"Uhh, is there any games? Or like any games i could play with?.."
Y/n:"Ofc there is! There's an gaming room on the 3rd floor, second room."
Matt:"Really? Oke thanks Y/n, I'll be there then!"
Mello:"Why are you nice to us huh?"
Y/n:"Why wouldn't i baby?"
Mello:"Shut up. I have an girlfriend, stop calling me that."
Y/n:"Do I look like care about that? No. I won't stop calling you that."
Mello:"So you wanna play like that huh? Mmh, I like it.."
Y/n:"Ofc you like it, everybody likes it when i call them like that!"
Mello didn't say anything he just stared at Y/n.
Y/n:"Also, i would LOVE to meet your girlfriend! Could you bring her here?! I would REALLY like that!!" -I smiled while saying that.-
Mello:"U- uhm about that I-"
Y/n:"Aww, is there an problem? No? Oke then i would LOVE to meet her!"
Y/n:"Anyways, ill be in my room, u can do whatever you want sweet blondie!"
Mello:"What the- what kind of name is "sweet blondie-" He got cutt of by Y/n kissing him on the lips.
Y/n:"Hush~ you talk to much..." -with that she left and went to her room.-
"Such an flirt... I like her."