𝐊𝖎𝖘𝐬𝖊𝐬

Matt:"Mello, just admit, you like Y/n."
Mello:"What the- no! No i don't, i can't believe you would say such nonsense." -Mello said while rolling his eyes.-
Matt:"Oh cmon! It's true just admit it."
Mello:"Never."
Matt:"Oke fine, ill tell you some moments that happened with you and Y/n."
Mello:"Start. I don't have long."
Matt:"Oke, remember when Y/n posted an photo of her on Instagram and when you commented "cute" on her post, but you deleted after?"
Mello:"I- i that's not true.."
Matt:"Don't lie, I have an screenshot of it."
Mello:"... oke fine."
Matt:"HA! See! I knew it!"
Mello:"Could you just shut up and go to the next one?"
Matt:"Yeah yeah, whatever. Remember when you where drunk that you told Y/n that she's your type, and then you kissed her?"
Mello:"I DID WHAT?! No- that can't be."
Matt:"Yesss it is, i even have the video recorded."
Mello:"Show me."
Matt showed Mello the video of him kissing Y/n. After Mello saw the video he couldn't just do anything but just blush.
Matt:"Aww, your blushing! Anyways here's the next one! Remember when we where about to go an club, but you saw Y/n's outfit and the told her to change because it was "too revealing", but she said no. And when where at the club, you saw an guy talking to Y/n while flirting, so you beat the shit out of that dude..?"
Mello:"Uh- next please."
Matt:"Remember when you tripped over my foot and accidentally kissed her?"
Mello:"Most of it was your fault."
Matt:"Uh no, it was your fault who couldn't see where they walked, and then tripped while kissing an girl."
Mello:"Istg Matt if you don't shut up ill make this your last day alive."
Matt:"ScArY! Anyways, remember when we had an meeting but you where just staring at Y/n?"
Mello:"..."
Matt:"Remember when we where shopping and then this boy came and gave Y/n an rose, and then you got jealous?"
Mello:"Well.. I- i um.."
Matt:"Oh my- THIS IS GOING TO BE AN GOOD ONE! Remember when Y/n ignored you cause she was, so when she left the house you came to me crying cause you where sad that she ignored you?"
Mello:"MATT! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK ABOUT IT AGAIN!"
Matt:"Sorry not sorry bro.."
Mello:"Ugh just shut the fuck up Matt."
Matt:"See? Those moments prove that you like her! So go tell her!.."
Mello:" *sigh* Mmh, maybe i do. Maybe you're right.."

                                   𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃