You Take My Breath Away

Hello everyone! Hope you are all having an excellent day! Enjoy the story!

Y/N POV:
My boyfriend Freddie invited me to go to the pool around 10 pm with his friends. The pool was closed the day they scheduled it which was on a holiday, meaning they were planning on sneaking in. I was always a girl who always behaved and was insecure of my body, so I was a little hesitant to answer him.

"Come on darling, it'll be fun. Especially since it will be your first time breaking rules for once," he said. "Besides, it's not like they're are actually security guards guarding the pool, I mean what a silly job right?"

"I suppose it will be a little fun, I will just have to look for my bikini, if I could miraculously find it," I told him. Oh shoot, I forgot my parents passed it onto my younger sister, I thought. I then sighed knowing I didn't have a bikini.

"What's wrong?," Freddie asked when he heard me sigh. "Do you not have a bikini?" It was like he had read my mind.

"Yeah, I don't have one. I just remembered that my parents had passed it on to my younger sister. Sorry Freddie, but I'm afraid I can't join you and your friends," I told him clearly disappointed.

"Nonsense darling, of course you're coming with us. We'll just have to go shopping and buy you one," Freddie said while dragging me.

~~~~At the mall~~~~
Freddie's POV:
"Alright darling we're here!," I told her. But before I could let her answer me, I dragged her inside the mall. We quickly entered a random store and went to the section with bikinis. "Alright darling which one do you like?," I asked her.

"Freddie you know I take forever to choose, I'll probably be done choosing by the end of the day," she said while looking at some of the bikini options, looking through the hangers.

"Just take your time dear, I'll be looking around while you choose. Don't take too long," I told her while walking to the coat section.

By the time I was done looking at the coats, I went to check up on Y/N to see how she was doing. "Hello again darling, have you chosen any yet?," I asked her.

"Um, I think I have. Let me just try it on and see how it looks like," she told me while walking to the fitting room leaving me all by myself.

Y/N POV:
As I was walking to the fitting room I glanced at the bikini I chose. I mean it wasn't that bad compared to some other revealing bikinis that showed a lot of cleavage and skin that were so not for me. When I got to the fitting room, I took off my shoes and clothes and tried it on.

Author's note: by the way guys this is just an idea of how it could look like, feel free to change it

As I was looking at myself in the mirror, I felt a little insecure. What I didn't know was that I had left the door unlocked, so what happened next was Freddie barged in while looking at the item he was holding. "Hello dear, I just wanted to show you this robe that I think would look exquis-," but he didn't finish because he then looked up at me. A look of shook appeared on his face as his eyes laid upon my body, I wasn't sure if it was either because of how my body looked or because he's never seen the skin from my legs and torso.

"You-you look absolutely-," but before he could finish I cut him off.

"I know Freddie, I look horrible, no on will ever want to see me especially knowing I look awful," I said while tearing up a little.

"Darling, that wasn't near what I was going to say at all. What I was going to say was you look magnificent, don't let your negative self-confidence get to you. "Please, never say that again, you are the most beautiful, smartest, loyalest, amazing personality person I've ever met. Love, you take my breath away," Freddie said.

"Y-you really think so?," I asked him while wiping a few of my tears.

"I know so darling, cheer up a bit. I don't like seeing you sad," he said while giving me kisses all over my face causing me to giggle. "Anyways, the whole reason why I was here was so you could try this on over your bikini," he said while handing me some robe. God knows I am grateful for the wonderful boyfriend that would always cheer me up.