Encounter Part 2

Jason's pov

I went to look at who Carlos was referring to. I go next to Carlos and my eyes land on him. I was so not expecting to see him here.

My heart starts to flutter I had no idea that he was going to be on this train. The good thing about it is that I get to see him more. The bad thing about it, in a way, is that I would have to eventually socialize with him.

I mean that I don't want to get my hopes up. I have all this time to get more connected with him. I don't even know if he is going on the same stop as we are.

His wavy hair is like a field of freshly picked cherries. His eyes are the color of the nightly blue skies. He has a masculine jawline with clear skin.

"So do you recognize him?" I can hear Carlos' voice close to my ear. I turn my head to look at him. He has one of his arms ,the right one, leaning on the odd door with his right eyebrow raised. He's giving me the 'I want to know' face.

I rolled my eyes at him and said,"Don't you remember. We literally had a few classes with him," I leaned my head towards the now leaving figures, while making a gesture between us, I kind of panicked, a little. "Your seat was actually right next to his," I was moving my hands showing that I wasn't lying.

Carlos decided to go towards his sitting spot. But he couldn't kept quiet.

"Tú y tu gran memoria fotográfica," Carlos was mumbling under his breath before sitting down on his seat.

"What did you say?" I asked in a conflicted tone. Not knowing if he was saying something negative about me or saying something positive. Either one, I just want to know.

"Nothing," He said while shifting himself in the seat, eyes drifting into the floor.

The twins decided to stop arguing with one another. And Benny looked over to me.

"He is just jealous about your great track of memories," He said while looking at Carlos with a smirk on his face.

"Hey! Don't just say that you're just going to boost his ego," Carlos said with a childish voice moving his hands in a childish way.

All of us just started to laugh. Not caring if we might get complaints about how loud we are. I started to get a little sweaty so I take off my hoodie revealing my pink shirt. Everyone is just staring at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked while wiping my hands against my face. I can see and hear them say 'no' so I just wanted to mess with them. "Or am I just good looking?"

I position myself to look like one of those Greek Gods from certain books that I have read. Olivia just threw my hoodie right at my face. Me having zero time to react just letting it land on my head.

"No, you just look good in pink. If I didn't know better, I would say that Sophia had convinced you to wear pink," Olivia said with a cheeky smile on her face. I pick up my hoodie and slowly place it on my lap.

"Trust me I would never have the ability to convince my little brother to wear pink," Sophia said with a sweet beam of a smile. She leaned closer to me even if we where literally right next to each other. "You look adorable in pink."

I look into my hands and said,"Jesus Christ stop looking at me like that. It makes me feel all bubbly inside." I controlled my tone to sound like I'm joking around.

I started to fumble with a bracelet that I have decided to wear. It had very specific colors. And like that my mind went into thinking about that creepy old man. All other noises that where being made within the same room that I'm at seemed to fade. I can understand it now, in a way. It is very clear to me.