'Leaving California' Picture

Jason's pov

I started to tap my fingers against the soft wooded part of the seat trying not to cause a noise starting to enjoy the sweet silence that filled the place for a while. Slowly swing my feet only a few inches not wanting to make a sound that would break it.

Sophia was reading the timetable and had taken off her fluffy white sweater revealing a white ,with a naturally pink permanent sharpie writing, blouse. She still kept the blouse. I can feel myself smile. Let's just say that my sister wasn't always professional.

Carlos was messing around with his own green colored hoodie ,showing his ebony shirt. Trying to fold it in different ways having a goofy smile on his face also trying to move his eyebrows in other directions. He is trying to master on 'moving his face muscles' as he puts it.

Will is messing around with his phone seemingly playing something or is probably texting someone. I can see a bit of a reflection on the window next to him. It shows transparent pictures of Carlos ,him ,and their mother on the phone. Taken a couple of weeks ago due to their longer hair styles that they had before they had their haircuts.

Olivia has her purple phone laying on her lap showing that she is playing tetris. Kinda slowly close to beating my own high score. We like to compete with one another seeing ,which one of us, who's the best.

"Wait a second... how the hell... How are we going to sleep here?" Carlos asked us getting his words shuffled messing with his green sweater's pockets. Moving them out into the air and putting them back on their proper place.

"On the floor duh," Olivia said with a bitchy voice. She can be scary sometimes. Like very, very scary.

"I know that we can try that ,but it would hardly be able to fit all of us," Carlos explained to us tilting his head to the side. Glaring at Olivia whenever his words where spoken.

I started to think. Rubbing my index finger and my thumb against my chin. How exactly will we sleep here?

I was distracted by Benny moving closer to the window where there is a space between it and the seat but not exactly close to it to touch it. His back was turned against me. Not letting me to be able to get a full view of his movements.

Benny touched well... something on the wall it resulted in the rest of us, who were still sitting on their seats by the way, collided in on another. Our heads smacked against each other causing the things that some of us had to fall on the floor. All of us groaning due to the pain that is pressured into our heads.

I look around at Benny to see him looking at us with wide eyed. He has his hand raised and pressing on a brown looking button. "Well, now we know how to sleep in here in a better way," He said to all of us with an apologetic tone.

I rub my hand against the throbbing pain in my forehead to somehow try to make it feel less painful. I then take a look around to see around six planks on the walls. Three on each side that was hold by two long thick silver chains above the somewhat comfortable seats. The planks on the sides are of old fashioned oak wood and on the middle is of the color of wood. It has designs of animals running, swimming, sleeping, and flying in it surrounded by trees making it somewhat not boring and comforting.

"Next time you see something out of place, try not to touch it," I tell Benny crossing my arms after getting myself in a sitting position on the floor. I stare at him. Making my brown eyes to seem dangerous, which is unlike me, trying to stare at his soul.

He decides to press the button again. The planks are pulled by the chains making a rattling noise then gets covered by a different set of wood to make it less noticeable. He is looking around uncomfortable by my eyes being on him. I decide to smile not finding it a big deal anymore and take a glance around me.