Memory

Jason's pov

The road so far. I mean not much has happened. It took only a couple of hours to get to a hotel in California. Yes, that is where my old home is in the north of California. Right now we are closer towards the south than before.

I know where we are going but I trust my sister. She knows where our journey towards our destination is. It actually doesn't make me feel better since this is the first 'trip' my sister is taking me.

Much less better since my friends are going with us. Good thing we are at the hotel. It's not a five star instead it's a three star. Good enough for us.

We have gotten all of our packages from the car mostly because Sophia said so. I'm not going to question it since it's kind of scary to challenge the oldest. She locks the door from the car and puts the keys into her pocket.

We have all gone inside. Sophia has gotten a room for the six of us. It was hard to convince the manager that we wouldn't cause plenty of noise and a whole bunch of mess.

The moment we walked in I felt more lighter letting the knowledge set in my mind of having four of my friends be with my sister and me. The chamber was small but big enough for all of us. The room is as white as a cotton flower. The beds are the exact shade.

The sheets are an exact replica of the rug on the floor it had a coffee brown grizzly bear on it, staring into the right side. It was surrounded by trees in the back.

There is a television in front of the two queen beds. Besides the television there is a plug so that you can charge your electric devises. We only have our phones and some cameras.

That is when the twins look at each other in union. Their faces smeared with a mischievous grin. Oh, man.

"SHOTGUN!" They scream only for my ears to be pierced with pain. They started to get the comfortable blankets from the beds.

I turn around to see that everyone else has covered their ears except for the twins and me of course. Sophia has started to put her bags on the side and then was followed by Will and Carlos. I look back at the twins. I just rolled my eyes at them.

"You know this isn't a vehicle, right?" I asked them when I drop my luggage in front of me.

"Yeah, we know that -," Benny was telling me but was cut off by Olivia.

"We just say that when we want to get the most softest blankets -," Olivia was smiling at me.

"It is like our thing," Benny said it to me with a little bit of swag. Twins.

Benny and Olivia both got their gym bags taking out a gray sleeping bag. Olivia laid hers on the ground on the left side. While Benny laid his down on the right side. Both in the sides of the beds.

They both sat down that is when they noticed the controller for the television in the small ember marble table. They started to fight each other to get to the device; however, Will got it fast enough with a small smile.

"Nah-ahah. I choose first," Will said it towards the twins. He was waving the controller while going towards a wooden chair.

Sophia's pov

I was reading a book on one of the beds. I was the first one to take a warm shower since everyone thought it was still early. Don't worry everyone else took a shower right after I was done, of course. I have changed into my pajamas.

I have a lamp on that would help me read. I can hear what everyone else is watching. Let's just say it is a funny movie. They were laughing a lot that is how I found out.