Part 2

Ring, Ring, Ring

"Yo!" Jayden said when he answered.

"Yo, I need you to take a ride with me'" Dave said into the phone.

"Aww shit, now what the fuck done happen? You only want me to take a ride with you when it's some crazy shit going on." Jayden said in a joking manner.

"I'll tell you in the car," Dave said back.

"Alright my nigga, Pull up," Jayden told Dave.

"I'm already outside," Dave told him.

When Jayden came outside and got into the car, Dave pulled off. Jayden looked at his best friend, a little worried "Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you. You look crazy right now." Jayden said worriedly. "Man, when the hell did Rico get out of jail," Dave said with his eyes a little bugged out. "Nigga, what Rico you talking about? Jayden said, confused. "My cousin Rico, the one that is supposed to be doing a five-year bid right now for selling drugs to a minor charge that I couldn't get him off for," Dave said to Jayden, almost shouting. "Oh, Rico with the package. Shit, hell if I know that ain't my man. Why, what's up? Why are you worried about him?"

"Man Amber dumb ass has been out here fucking this nigga. Now, this nigga wants 5 stacks from me or he going to Kill me and her. "Dave said back while looking at Jayden at a red light. "Man first off I told you that bitch wasn't shit when you first got with her when she was walking around still wearing 27 pieces. Second, that nigga got the package. Have you been fucking that bitch raw? Have you gotten tested? Third Fuck that he dropped the soap, package having ass nigga. I know damn well you not about to let this nigga get you for 5 stacks. Not when we got heat for little niggas like him." Jayden said with his chest pumped out and holding his gun he had tucked in the front of his pants.

"Man, I ain't got no choice that little stupid nigga ain't got shit to live for. He already dead inside. He'll risk it all and really try to kill me over 5 stacks." Dave said sadly. "Man, you better man up. Being around them white people done made you soft. The Dave I know that went by Diggy in these streets wouldn't stand for this; he'd put one in Rico's head and kick that bitch Amber to the curve." Jayden said as he pulled out his gun and tried to hand it to Dave.

"Man, that was over 10 years ago I'm not that person no more. I am a lawyer. I defend the murders, I'm not one. I left that hot boy lifestyle alone when I got accepted into University Of Georgia, you know this man." Dave said. "Man, just because you a lawyer that makes you the perfect murder because you know what not to do that gets you clients caught. Nigga let just roll out on his ass. I got your back, and you got mine just like the old days. I'm not about to watch you pay this nigga $5,000 for no bitch. Shit, I'll pull the trigger, fuck it. Nobody is going to miss his ass, anyway." Jayden said angrily.

I drove around in my thoughts, toning Jayden out. I was literally having a battle with myself on what I know was right and what I know is wrong. One-shoulder, I have one monkey sounding like Jayden, and on the other shoulder, I had another monkey telling me I had too much to live for to go back to the person Jayden wanted me to be. No matter which one I did wouldn't stop the hurt Amber has caused me.

"Yo, Dave, Dave, DIGGY!" Jayden yelled. "What? "Dave screamed back. "Man, I'm talking to you, and you are zoned out. What are you going to do? Both Amber and Rico deserve to die. They got you all the way fucked up. "We can handle Rico, and I can have my baby mom and her girls run down on Amber's old dirty ass. Jayden said, "Nah, Amber remains untouched no matter what. I still love her. Dave told Jayden.

"WHAT? My guy, you bugging that bitch put your life in danger in more ways than one she clearly doesn't love you." Jayden was saying until Dave yelled and interrupted him. "I know Jayden, I know. But I love her, and that doesn't just go away overnight. And to be honest, I knew she was cheating. I just didn't know with who. I'm not dumb I knew when the pussy felt different someone else had been in it. When I got the feeling, I started strapping up. Her slow ass never even asked why I started using condoms again. I also started getting tested every three months. As of right now, I'm clean but I got another check up coming up and I'm scared as hell because I know what this nigga has." Dave said to Jayden sincerely.