. , roots

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

"i was missing
you even
   before we met"

in which lettersare written                                  

in which
letters
are written

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

2002

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

          THE EIGHT-YEAR-OLD was already having a trashy day. After spending nearly a third of it reading useless stories, solving pointless mathematical problems, participating in tiring physical activitiesㅡor simply, going to schoolㅡhe was ready to retire to bed and call it a day. What was more exhausting, however, was how everyone expected everyone to socialize. Talking to people was funㅡhe genuinely enjoyed getting to know his peers; but even someone as outgoing as him grew bored of small talk.

          The curly haired boy trudged through the threshold of the Styles residence, shutting the white door with a soft thud. Pictures of him and his older sister lined the walls, showing how they grew from being tiny, fragile infants to messy toddlers and grinning children. It displayed images of their first days at school, Trick or Treating on Halloween nights, and a hundred other memories. He smiled fondly as he saw a particular frame holding a portrait of him wearing a white bed sheet with two cuts for eye holes, while his sibling, who was sporting a fairy costume, laughed at his apparent confidence. The yellow wallpaper was peeling in some places, but it only added to the homely aura the house naturally radiated.