. , leaves

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

"in her presence,
i felt vulnerable
in the most
comfortable
   way possible"

"in her presence,i felt vulnerablein the most comfortable   way possible"

in which hugs
are shared.

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

2013

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

          CLOUDS OF WHITE SMOKE drifted whimsically in the air, curling in some places as it met the wind. There was something so mesmerizing about watching cigarette smoke drift in darknessㅡit was simply aesthetically pleasing; but that was the last thing on her mind right now.

          Stella inhaled deeply, sucking on the thin stick before expelling the cancerous mist out in the open. With her skinny arm lowered on the edge of the table, and the cigarette dangling at the tips of her fingers, the young actress gazed at the wall. She wasn't looking at anything in particular, just staring blankly at the wallpaper as though she was questioning her decisions and wondering where everything went wrong. Her eyes were drained of life, smudged mascara streaming under empty irises, making it look as though she cried black tears. A few strands of her hair, now a dull golden color, clung to the sides of her face.

          After a moment, the blonde stood up. The cigarette fell from her grasp, landing on the carpeted floor with a silent thud. She made no move to clean the ashes, though, merely continuing her descent to a room on the right. The door flew open, revealing an equally dirty bathroom. A few detached strands of golden hair lay scattered on the sink, a grimy mirror above a dripping faucet.