. , branches

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

"i just like how it
feels when you are
here, and maybe
that's all i know"

"i just like how itfeels when you arehere, and maybethat's all i know"

in which comfort
is given

2012

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

          "I THOUGHT YOU SAID this wasn't gonna make me cry," Stella sniffled, glaring at the snickering boy through her tears. Her eyes were a bit puffy and red from all the crying she'd done, but her eyes were bluer than ever. Well, it really wasn't her fault. Harry was absolutely shocked to hear that the the brunette, a multi-award-winning actress, had never seen a Disney film in her lifeㅡhe intended to change that.

          Hence, the pillow fort in front of a television.

          The first movie, Bambi, had her tearing up after the first thirty minutes. In her defense, the scene where the mother died was nothing but tragic. The next one, The Lion King, was 'also bloody sad,' as she had complained ("Why did Scar have to be such a traitorous bastard?"). Finding Nemo, the latest film they'd finished had had a parent die again, and was therefore 'another tragic movie.'

          "Why are all their parents dying?" she sobbed, groaning into the sleeves of her humongous red sweater, looking utterly festive with its reindeer print. "I don't know why I agreed to thisㅡit's such a terrible idea."

          Harry pursed his lips together, attempting to stifle his laughter. The green-eyed boy plastered a hand over his mouth, then pulled his knees to his chest, looking absolutely cuddly, to say the least, in his beige sweater. She'd buried her face in the crimson sleeves of her jumper, blocking the sight of Harry smiling fondly at her, the dark curly mop that was his hair tilted to the side as he leaned his head on his knees. Stella was starting to look like the definition of distraught after an emotional rollercoaster of Disney films.