ㅡthe blakes

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

warning:
mentions of
homophobia and
fat shaming

THE BLAKES!

❝ THE BLAKES! ❞

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

SEBASTIAN BLAKE
English. American.
03. 15. 1968.

          Sebastian Charles Blake is an award-winning actor and respected movie producer. He has worked with actors such as Robert Downey Jr., Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Samuel L. Jackson, George Clooney, and many more. After more than thirty years of working in the film industry, the Blake has completed projects alongside other esteemed producers such as Jerry Bruckheimer, Kevin Feige, and David Heyman. On his own, he has produced a vast amount of award-winning films, earning himself a reputation for being one of the best producers in Hollywood.

click here to read more

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

FLEUR BEAUMONT-BLAKE
French
12. 25. 1970.

          Fleur Adélie Beaumont-Blake is an internationally acclaimed model of French origin. At the age of 30, she established SPOTLIGHT ™, a foundation that aids the unfortunate, specifically ill children, and the impoverished citizens of Third World countries.

          She is also the co-founder (along with her brothers Peitro Beaumont and Gaston Beaumont) and president of BEAUMONT INC., a multi-million company dedicated to environmental conservation and disaster preparedness. Coming from a long line of success and fortune, Fleur Beaumont-Blake is recognized as an esteemed celebrity.

          She introduced her daughter Stella Blake into the industry, and has been guiding her ever since. The young Blake has a lot to live up to, and the world can definitely say that she has been successful as of late.