━𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙵𝙴𝚁'𝚂 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙱𝙾𝚃━

━𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤━

━𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤━

'𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘥𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦?'

"Don't tell me he's coming with,'' Joey exhorted, as Billy banged a stick on the heater.

Joey was finishing with someone's homework, there was a reciprocated bang. Billy nodded, slinging his black backpack over his shoulder. "I just need you to tell me where he is.''

"Billy!'' Joey yelped. There was a crash into the door. Joey glimpsed at it, rolling his eyes.

Billy shook Elio's hand, "Pleasure to see you made it in time, Mr Hawthrone.''

Elio placed his bag on his bed, collapsing onto it, "Yeah, happened to commit arson on the way.''

Joey groaned and Billy sucked in a breath.

"We were just about to leave, right Joseph?'' Billy said, emphasizing Joseph.

Elio glanced at Joey, who said, "Sorry man, this paper's due in the morning.''

"What too afraid to bend the rules Mr Trotta?'' Elio cocked an eyebrow.

Joey huffed, "Also, I don't wanna be in an underground area with that blond haired Dutch freak.''

"Come on, we're all ready,'' Billy motioned at Elio, who stood.

"Billy,'' Joey said roughly, "This is your homework, man.''

Billy walked to him, he patted his back, "Good, now let's go man. Let's go.''

Joey groaned, standing, he slid on his black cap. Billy checked the coast, as Elio snatched Joey's hat, pushing it on backwards.

"Hey,'' Joey vouched. Elio smirked, pointing to Billy who was gone with the wind. Joey and Elio followed. The trio slithered into the kitchen, all placing a finger on their mouths, joined by three other boys, a spanish, a short blond guy and a tall buff guy. Elio pointed at them.

"Ricardo, Snuffy and Hank, meet Elio, the Dutch bastard,'' Joey said, Elio nodded, as the six of them carried on with their heist. They all wheeled away three cabinets, revealing a trapdoor. They all slid in one by one, Elio and Joey were last.

"What too scared of the dark, Elio?'' Joey sneered, Elio grunted, jogging down the stairs.

"Watch your head man,'' Elio intoned.

Billy led them to a sketchy hole.

"Nice hole, Billy,'' Hank clicked his tongue.

Joey pushed Billy into the hole, followed by Elio, then the rest of the gang, "Speaking of holes, anyone got a sister? Call her up.''