━𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙽𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶━

━𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭━

━𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭━

''𝘏𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘦.''

Flowers. Pink. Lilac. Blue. Mint, he could shower him with them, but it would never be enough. It would never be enough in a world showered with greed.

It was 7:17am. Day two of being held hostage and Elio had Joey running laps.

"I'm running out of clothes, man,'' Elio hushed. They were the last to leave the dorm. Elio's hair wet and damp, dots of water staining the wooden tiles. Joey blinked, he was wearing a delicate below knee-length skirt. Bruises on his torso. He was shirtless.

Joey chuckled, "Daddy refuses to buy you clothes.''

"No, I didn't think I'd stay here for that long,'' Elio ran a hand through his hair, glimpsing at Joey. Joey huffed, throwing him a blue tie-dye shirt.

Elio thanked him. Joey watched his hair pop through the shirt. Turning at the drops of water, Joey questioned, "You never told me why the bottom of your hair is red.''

Elio walked to the doorframe, "I was planning to run away to Idaho before I came here.''

"What stopped you?''

"A gun to my chin.''

Joey nodded. The two walked to the dining hall. After a painful 15 minutes of the American counting them. They were let out onto the quad.

Much to what Luis said, the airs of Regis were thick. A man with a gun circling the quad. The boys plastered fake smiles on their faces, if they could even smile. Yogurt glanced at the gang, catching an eyeful of Elio's skirt. Elio winked at him. Joey watched him, his hand craved the warmth of his. Elio glimpsed at him. Ricky, Snuffy and Hank went to the stairs by the wires, studying them. Him, Elio and Billy walked to a brunette boy doing crutches. The sun shaping his abs. Elio squatted opposite Joey and Billy. Joey glanced at him, the sun glinting off his locks, making him seem gold. Elio smiled at him, Joey gave a small smile, before writing down what the boy had to say.

"You're Gube right? You brought out a breakfast tray up to the lookouts in the west hall?'' Billy questioned.

"Yeah, the infirmary,'' he panted.

"How many were there?''

"Two.''

"What kinds of stuff did they have?'' Billy questioned, Gube grunted.

"Like guns, grenades, wires,'' Elio zoomed in on a guard, clicking a picture.

"They had tons of it,'' Gube stopped doing crunches.