sound of silence - r.s

Hello. So, I just now noticed something in this book. There's not many Paul or Ringo imagines in this book. But im going to change that

-----------

Name: Sarah Frances Wensleydale
Year: 1957
Beatle: Richard Starkey
Relationship: Schoolmates

-----------

She sat in silence on the bleachers. All that was heard was her crying and tears. Ringo was walking past her area and was alerted and worried.

"Hello?" Ritchie cautiously walked deeper into the thicket.

Sarah frantically wiped her tears from her face. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" Ritchie asked.

"Yeah, im fine." She fibbed, not noticing Richard was next to her.

"No your not." Richard exclaimed.

"I'm fine! I promise." Sarah retorted.

"No need for the hostility." Ritchie said, wrapping his jacket around her.

"Thanks." Sarah appreciatively accepted his coat.

"What happened? I saw you walking around the school, all giggling and happy." Richard asked.

"Well, my mom got into a fight with my dad again and she said we were moving and then my boyfriend said "I cant be with you. You're moving." And everything is falling apart." Sarah broke down into a heap of tears.

"Don't cry." Richard flusteredly thought of something. "Don't cry. You don't need too. You're too beautiful." Richard went very crimson after saying that sentence.

"What." Sarah asked, clarifying and making sure she heard what she heard.

"I said..." Ritchie was sputtering now.

They didn't say few words for a moment.

"Are we not going to speak about it?" Sarah fumbled with her hands, cracking the thick silence.

"No!" Ritchi was still in shock at what he said.

Sarah was getting fed up with his stubbornness.

She was about to get up when Ritchie grabbed her wrists.

"Hey let me.." Richard interrupted her words with his lips.

"What the hell was that." Sarah slapped his arm a few times.

"I don't know. I wasn't thinking." Ritchie defended himself.

"Im mad at you." Sarah childishly stood there, pouting.

"Would you like too. Go out on a date?" He asked, bashfully hiding behind his hands.

"Yeah. But im still mad at you." Sarah stated.

----------------------

A/N

Hello. How are you. This hasn't been updated since last month. So sorry. Also, im sorry about the paul is my least favorite Beatle. He's alright and nice but I don't see all the hype and excitment behind him. He's a regular person. There all regular people. They just happen to have a lot of money and a big following. But everyone has there least favorite member. Just let them be. It's not hurting anyone. Goodbye and thank you for your time, ✌🏼