"arthur" - g.h

Hello. This will be miniseries. They'll be four chapters for each beatle and each movie they were in. Rest of the details at the end. But onto the chapter at hand.

{~*~*~*~*~*~*~}

Name: Layla Louise Layton

Beatle: George Harrison

Year: 1964

Relationship: Girlfriend for 2.5 years

{*~*~*~*~*~*~*~}

"Question?" George asked.

"Yeah." Layla mindlessly answered, throwing different clothing options on her bed.

"Do you think people will like the movie and me and the boys acting or will we suck and they'll never listen to our..." Layla shut George's endless useless ramble.

"They'll love it besides your not the only one having a nervous breakdown. I'm having one, Paul's probably having one. Hell! The whole band is probably having nervous breakdowns. You'll do great." Layla comforted.

George breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks. You're the best girlfriend could ask for."

"Thanks. Well, lets get ready." Layla blushed, pushing George into the bath.

"Would you like to take one with me?" George insinuated, raising a brow and quirking his lip upward.

"NO." Layla stated, firmly.

George dropped his shoulders and sullenly walked, fully into the bathroom.

Layla felt bad... No! Layla was not going to feel bad. But... NO! She will not feel bad.

"I really need to stop taking so many showers together with George. It's causing issues." She sighed to herself.

Layla soon busied herself getting dressed to the nines and her face all did up.

She slipped on a emerald green dress with frilly bits at the bottom and standard black heels. She stood in the mirror admiring the look she created.

"You look just as ravishing as the day I saw you in the Cavern Club. Hell, I remember the day." George wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Oh, really." Layla twisted her body.

"Yeah. It was a cold winter day in 1960 on October, 3rd. I believe." He kissed her on the lips.

"Hmm." Layla hummed in happiness.

"Well, got to get dressed." George let go of her and walked, slowly to the bathroom.

George spent the next 15 minutes in the bathroom.

"George! Hurry up! The car is waiting to take us and the boys to the premier." Layla yelled.

"Okay, coming!" George raced to the door and they both hopped into the car.

"So lads. How do you think people will like the movie?" John asked, breaking the silence.