Dead man's island

Dawn convinced Barbossa to let her explore the ship as they were headed to the freed island from her guess. She was above the captains quarters looking over the rails out to the dark sea as the clouds grew darker. "Psst." Said a voice below her. Dawn looked around thinking t was her imagination and heard it again making her look down to see nothing. She jumped as someone touched her arm turning to face Marina standing in front of her. "Marina, what are you doing here?" Said Dawn quietly then looked to see if the crew saw her. "Saving you and Elizabeth of course." Said Marina. "But how did you get here without you . . . " Dawn looked to see a normal dog standing next to her. "Father never mentioned a dog before." Said Dawn to herself. "That's because he's with me. This is Rafiti and apparently can turn into a sea creature like me." Said Marina looking at Rafiti then back at Dawn. "Now who's your Father?" Said Marina. Dawn leaned back against the rail about to say something until she heard Barbossa coming her way making her quickly grab Marina by the wrists and threw her into the water with Rafiti following her. "Lass, I and the crew want you to come with us. Since they believe you'll be escaping after the curse is lifted." Said Barbossa. "Why would I go after all I'm your daughter and get hanged for nothing." Said Dawn crossing her arms. "Then it wouldn't be a problem to sail all of the seven seas like the true pirate ya are." Said Barbossa wrapping an arm around Dawn's shoulders while Jack landed on the rail looking at the water. Marina stayed by the anchor as Jack was about to look at her she landed in the water. "Captain, we almost near." Said the large black man. "I should be checking on my friend." Said Dawn passing him and went to the room where Elizabeth was. Marina breathed out of her nose and lowered herself into the water going back to the others with Rafiti going at a different direction.

Marina got back on the ship as soon as everyone was getting the ship repaired in few areas and approached Will. "Are you alright?" Said will looking at Marina. "Im fine. I was below deck to check the cannons werent wet along with the barrels of gun powder. Hopefully we get to the Black Pearl in time before they plan to hurt Elizabeth." Said Marina. "What about Dawn? She's our friend remember." Said Will. "I highly doubt Barbossa will let that happen." Said Marina seeing Will get confused by what she meant. She then saw Jack wringing out the water from his hat heading his way passing a crew members. "You knew about Dawn didn't you?" Said Marina looking at Jack. He glanced at her for a second before looking through his scope out at the clear sea. "I'm not surprised that you haven't realized it yourself or where you came from. I guess you found them already heading to Dead Man's Island." Said Jack looking at her before putting his scope I his coat pocket. "They're not far from the ship. So what is going through your head when we catch them?" Said Marina. "Why don't we let this play itself out? It worked out for me anyways." Said Jack passing her to talk to Gibs. "Mari, get over here and help me reload the guns and sharpen the swords." Said Anna Maria. "You do realize that we'd fighting against the dead right?" Said Marina following her below deck. "Then what should we do?" Said Anna Maria pouring the gun power into the gun. "Well if Gods was here. He'd set some good traps for those twits. But I can think of something before Jack or Will do anything stupid." Said Maria grabbing a special stone to sharpen the swords. "If you do have a plan care to tell me." Said Anna Maria as they continue to prepare for the fight. 

Once they arrived near the island Marina made sure no one saw her before going into the water towards the open caves. She saw the treasures and bones before her and heard muffled voices making her go deeper. Dawn looked at Elizabeth slightly worried for what Barossa has planned and stood close to them as the crew spread out the valuables that they had taken. She looked at the treasure out of boredom then noticed odd movement in the water. The water moved towards a small opening that the crew didn't plan to use walking carefully on the edge while checking to make sure the men or Elizabeth see where she was going. Out of sight Dawn saw a familiar fins sticking out and Marina lifted her head making her fell a bit better. "Is she ok?" Said Marina. "For now. Let me guess you came with Turner and Sparrow." Said Dawn kneeling down. "Clearly. Those two will be here at any minute." Said Marina as one men came in. "The captain wants you." Said the man with dress locks seeing Dawn on one knee. Dawn got up and walked out when Jack screeched jumping on her shoulder with a good coin in his hands. She smiled a little scratching his little head while going up the piles of treasure seeing the large chest as a scared looking Elizabeth. "Don't be wondering off like that Lassie. I need you to see this great opportunity for all us to free from this blasted curse." Said Barbossa. "I was just admiring the accomplishment around here. I'm surprised the crew didn't catch your soft side, dad." Said Dawn. "They know not to be crossing with me. Stand by Ms. Turner in case she tries anything." Said Barbossa. Dawn rolled her eyes and stood on Elizabeth's right side and held her hand to calm her down. "They're coming for you." Dawn whispered. Elizabeth looked at her confused before seeing something behind her in the water. She then looked at the crew as Barbossa started giving them a speech while holding a hand made blade in his right hand. Dawn watched the crew cheered fr word thy wanted to hear before a fair sound of coins far from them moved and saw Will getting pushed out of sight. As Barbossa was done he grabbed Elizabeth's hand pulling it over the chest of the cursed treasure and made a cut in her palm.

"That's it." Said Elizabeth looking at him. "Just shut up Elizabeth. Know what's good for you." Said Dawn quietly as quickly. Elizabeth glared at her and felt the medallion pressed against her hand and dropped it making Barbossa let go of her. Dawn handed her a ripped cloth from her shirt as everyone stood silently waiting for something to happen. "Did it work?" Said the man in dread locks. "I don't feel anything how can we tell?" Said The man. Dawn rolled her eyes as Barbossa before pulling out her gun and shot him in the heart to prove if the curse was gone. Everyone looked at him seeing him still standing while Elizabeth looked at Dawn in shock. "What do you expect from me?" Said Dawn raising her hands in a careless manner. "You brought us here fr nothing. Let's just slice her throat instead." Said the large black man pointing his sword at Dawn. Barbossa looked at the blood on the blade then turned to Elizabeth demanding answers only getting silence. Out of frustration he back slapped her knocking her out and roll down the small hill near the water. Marina went over as Dawn made sure she wasn't spotted as Barbossa was arguing with the crew. Before she could get close Will swam next to her and covered Elizabeth's mouth so she wouldn't scream. "Hurry up before we get caught." Said Marina going down into the water and left. She got out of the water and onto the beach seeing the ship still there. Suddenly felt a pain go through her body making her scream and looked down to see the end of a sword sticking out of her chest then turned around to face a skeleton with a bit of flesh here and there. Marina breathed in and grabbed the handle of the sword yanking it out with a grunt. "Your going to regret that one boy." Said Marina as the now flesh man held his other sword. He swiped his sword left and right as Marina store them then spun one wish hitting her sword at against his blocking his attacks before kicking him in the stomach. "Give up you stupid wench!" Said the man recovering from the hit quickly. He blocked her swipes of her sword then saw the other ship getting away. Marina took her chance to slice off his head and pierced his own sword through his head before going back into the water towards the ship as everyone was wondering where she was. "You better explain yourself and don't lie to me." Said Anna Maria approaching her looking upset. "If keep this from the crew unless I say so." Said Marina. Anna Maria looked at her before leading her to a private room while everyone got to their positions throughout the sail.