Split

"Clearly that explains a lot. I assume this could be some kind of curse like Barbossa." Said Anne Marie walking out on the deck. "Possibly. Jack knows something about me that i dont know about." Said Marina as Elizabeth was talking to Jack. "Obviously. Im going go help with the sail." Said Anne Marie as Marina went over to Elizabeth. "But i want to help bring back Dawn." Said Elizabeth. "Its not your choice Elizabeth. Dawn is old enough to make her choice and Barbossa will fight to keep her safe." Said Marina as Elizabeth faced her. "Marina. I've missed you. But why would Barbossa care about Dawn after what he did to me?" Said Elizabeth after hugging her. "Dawn is a Barbossa and you got explaining to do with your future husband." Said Marina pointing to Will approaching. "Get your guns and sword ready." Said Jack passing her. "You think. Got any plans up there, Sparrow?" Said Marina following him. "Not really. I just see where this leads to." Said Jack looking at her. Marina just walked away waving him off and went to down the steps to reload the guns and cannons. "Did you know?" Said Will after bandaging Elizabeth's hand. "Yes but i thought you would've figured it out before Dawn did." Said Marina facing him. "We promised to not say a word of this to protect you both." Said Elizabeth. "Not for long. Barbossa still needs the blood of a pirate." Said Marina as Will slammed his fist on the table. Marina grabbed two pistols and secured the sword on her belt before leaving upstairs with Elizabeth. She went to the Jack's quarters but stopped to face Elizabeth in the doorway. "You might want to get ready for what coming." Saod Marina. "Then why are you going in there?" Said Elizabeth. "Ask the idiot behind all this mess." Said Marina shutting the door in her face.

Elizabeth stormed over to where the crew mostly were looking for Jack. Marina opened the windows and dived down deep into the ocean swimming towards the Black Pearl. She peek her head up to the surface searching for Dawn who was being pushed into the room where she and Elizabeth were once locked in by Barbossa. Dawn banged on the door trying to open it then began to look through the room to find something to pick the lock then heard a noise from the window. She walked over seeing a hand pressed against the glass and saw Marina holding onto the sill of the window. "Open up." Said Marina. "I cant leave other wise my father will kill anyone on the ship to find me. Hows Will and Elizabeth?" Said Dawn unlocking the window. She tried open it all the way but only moved far enough to put her arm through due to the rust and age of the ship. "Will knows the truth and now Elizabeth wants to help by fight against your father to save you." Said Marina. "But did you tell her." Said Dawn. "No i told her your Jack's daughter. Of course i told her that your a Barbossa." Said Marina. "How did she react?" Said Dawn. "I dont know i was busy talking to Jacks plan which he doesnt have a clue. He just wait and sees." Said Marina then saw a cannon coming towards her way. She lets go falling into the sea as the metal ball almost hit her and Dawn who quickly ran away from the window screaming. Marina climbed on the Black Pearl while the fight was going on shifting her tail back into her legs and ran over to the door where Dawn was locked up. "Dawn." Said Marina. "I can't fucking leave don't you not understand?!" Said Dawn. "Uh do you have a fucking curse like your father?" Said Marina kicking against the door handle until it broke off. She opened the door in time for another cannon to hit where Dawn ok nice stood near the desk.

"Ready to swim?" Said Marina. "Not really but its better than being blown to bits." Said Dawn as the girls ran and jumped off the ship. She hold onto Marina as her tail came back and swam inhuman speed to a the shore. Marina swam then away from the now single ship standing after the ship Jack stole blew up. She and Dawn looked at each other then the Black Pearl before swimming close to know what's going on. They hear Elizabeth screaming and shouting making Marina hit the side of the ship with her fist in anger causing it to shake. "What the hell was that?" Said Barbossa. "Barbossa!" Said Will coming on the ship. "Let Elizabeth go free." He says. "Remind me to slap him." Said Dawn. "Same here but I'll try not to kill him." Said Marina. "Where's Marina and Dawn?!" Said Will. "Dawn is locked up." Said Barbossa. "Eh Captain? She's gone." Said one of the pirates. "What?! How in tje devil did she get out?" Said Barbossa. "Get me up there before he starts killing." Said Dawn hearing shouting in anger. Marina climbed on tje side of tje ship as Dawn held on and climbed over the rails on the deck. "Dawn." Said Will as Marina peeked through the rails. "Im fine and so is Marina. Shes out in the waters." Said Dawn as Barbossa grabbed her arm. She lead over to the side away from the men but in his eye sight and looked at Will. "Who are you?" Said Barbossa. "No one. Just a lost relative of mine who is very loony." Said Jack stepping between Will and Barbossa. "Im William Turner. My father is bootstrap Bill." Said Will before he noticed Marina. 'Shut up or i will kill you.' Said Marina then dropped into the water before one of the men saw her.

She waited for a few minutes before the ship started moving to an island. Later she swam up to hear Will shouting at Barbossa and found Elizabeth walking the plank. She zoned out their talk after feeling something touch her fins looking down to see Rafiti wagging his tails happily. Rafiti licked her face as Marina rubbed his head then grabbed her hand gently yelling her away from the ship to the sea. "I can't. Go before they see you." Said Marina kissing his head. Rafiti whimpered letting go of her hand and dived into the waters swimming off. He looked back before continuing on while Jack and Elizabeth jumped off the plank to the island. Marina heard Barbossa shouting at the men to sail back to do the ritual again on Will. She looked at Jack and Elizabeth who watched the ship sailing off. Jack saw her head noticing that her hair change to her natural hair color instead of aqua then walked off with Elizabeth trying to talk to him. Marina sunk into the waters swimming after the Black Pearl while Rifiti was close by to watch her. She reached to the rails where Dawn is and tapped her boot to get her attention. "Got any ideas Barbossa?" Said Marina looking around to make sure no one saw them talking. "What do you mean? There's no chance of changing my father's mind of saving Will. Plus Jack wants to kill him and I'm not going to let that happen." Said Dawn. "Who you talking to?" Said Regetti looking down to find Marina dive into the sea. "Was that a mermaid?" Said Regetti as Dawn punched hard enough to knock him out. "Idiot." Said Dawn as Barbossa called her.