Stranded

After following them to an island Marina stayed close to the ship seeing the plank being set up with elizabeth and Jack tied and ready to get kicked off. "Barbossa you lying bastard! I said to let Elizabeth go free!" Said Will struggling to gett o Barbossa if his men didnt hold him. "You need to be more specific you stupid idiot!" Said Dawn standing behind her father. "My daughters words exactly. Remember this place Jack." Said Barbossa ignoring Wills shocked surprised look towards Dawn. "Lady's first and think if this a reunion to your sister." Said Barbossa smiling. Elizabeth glared at him taking a step on the plank walking towards the edge slowly. She looked down seeing the water then turned back at Dawn and Will. "Actually before you go. I need that dress back." Said Barbossa. "Dad!" Saod Dawn. "It belong to your mother's now shut it!" Said Barbossa as Elizabeth took off the dress shoving it into his chest harshly. "Its goes with your heart and I feel sorry for Dawn to have a father like you." Saod Elizabeth going back to the edge of the plank jumping off. She felt the cold water hit her and pair hands pulled back agaisnt the ship up the surface to breath. "You alright?" Said Marina holding her arms. She saw Elizabeth look happy to see her then noticed her eyes looking down for moment seeing her scaled chest down to her tail. "Marina? What has . . ." "Now isnt the time for explanations. Swim to shore before Barbossa suspect something. Go." Saod Marina letting her hesitate to swim off but did after Jack dived into the sea. She then climbed up to see Will and the crew being dragged to the cells at the brig leaving Dawn alone except for Barbossa going to deck to demanding orders. Dawn walked to the rails seeing Elizabeth and Jack walking to shore looking back seeing her and the ship beginning to sail away. She then looked down on the sides carefully looking out for her father watching finding Marina holding on. "What are we gonna do?" Said Marina looking at her. "I can talk to my father about sparing Will by having work for me as my guardian." Said Dawn. "Will your father buy that?" Said Marina. "Do you have a plan?" Said Dawn. "Once that curse is lifted the three of us escape before we get killed?" Said Marina getting a look from Dawn. "Who are you . . . mermaid!" Said One of the men seeing Marina. "Whats going on?!" Said Barbossa as Marina dropped into the sea swimming away in the blink of an eye.

Barbossa marched over seeing one of his pointing out at the sea while grabbing Dawn by the arm. "She was talking to mermaid captain. I saw her." Said the man looking at Barbossa. "Do you see one Ow!" Dawn say as the man tightened his grip on her arm. Click! "What did i say about putting your hands on my child?" Said Barbossa pointing his gun at him. He watched him release her having Dawn go to the cells. Dawn heard Barbossa yelling which she didnt care about walking over to Wills cell. "What are you doing here?" Said Will. "What do you think? And dont worry about Elizabeth. Marina's watching her." Said Dawn. "Did you know about her being a mermaid?" Said Will looking at her. "Ever since Jack saved Elizabeth. No doubt that he knows about and more that he isnt telling. We are gonna find a way to get out of this." Said Dawn. "Do you have a plan then?" Said Will. "Not yet. Hopefully." Said Dawn as Regetti came down to get her. "Captain wants up with him." He says leading her away. Dawn saw the man make a path for her to Barbossa who by his quarters with the door open. She then felt Jack the monkey land on her shoulder curling his tail around her shoulders on her way to her father. Barbossa shut the door walking to his desk turning to Dawn with a serious face. "Was there a mermaid? And dont lie." Said Barbossa. "Why is this important?" Said Dawn. "Did you see one?!" Said Barbossa. "What if i did? There are mermaids out at sea." Said Dawn. "Aye but theres been a rumor going around one that is connected to all seven seas." Said Barbossa. "What rumor?" Said Dawn. "You might wanna sit down for this." Said Barbossa. Dawn eyed him carefully looking back at the door then at Barbossa who reached his hand for Jack jump to his shoulders screeching. She sat down on teh chair in front the desk watching him take out a worn out book opening it to page facing it to her. "Dad? What does . . ." "Just listen to me or Jack will bite ya." Said Barbossa. He had her look at the page seeing it was in strange language then looked at him questionably. "Years ago before i left you and your mother . . ."

Its almost getting dark as Elizabeth stayed seated at the shore looking at the ocean in deep thought. She couldnt stop thinking about seeing Marina with a tail thinking of all the times where things were off about her. "Whats on yoyr mind?" Said Jack. "My sister. Will. Dawn. Getting off this island." Said Elizabeth glaring at Jack who had a bottle of rum. "Dont worry. Marina and Dawn are fine." Said Jack looking out at sea. "That helpful. Marina!" Said Elizabeth seeing swimming to shore. She got up helping but stopped to see her tail shifting into a pair of legs with her dress that was ripped walking towards them. "Nice of you join us, rum?" Said Jack offering his bottle from where he was standing. "How can you thi k of drinking when Will and uour crew are at risk." Said Elizabeth looking at him. "You're not going do anything about this?!" Said Marina. "What you a plan?" Said Jack. "Do you?" Said Marina. "Just the rum." Said Jack. "Being a drunken idiot isnt a plan." Said Marina. "And a liar. He never escaped this island but be a stow away. Im going find us a way out myself." Said Elizabeth walking away. "So you are going let that bastard win?" Said Marina taking the bottle taking a swing. "No. Im going finish what started back when I was captain of the Black Pearl." Said Jack taking the bottle from her. "Which is?" Said Marina. "Not telling, love." Said Jack looking at her. "Got anymore rum?" Said Marina. "Theres a open trap dir there." Said Jack. "Thanks." Said Marina giving him a kiss on the cheek walking away. Jack looked surprised for moment raising a brow looking at where she left then looked at the now half bottle of rum that he opened not long ago. He then ran over looking down to see Marina going through the bottles curiously. "Any bottle will do and get one for Elizabeth. Got plenty enough for three of us." Said Jack. "Can srt us bonfire?" Said Marina not looking up. "I'll get right to it." Said Jack running off. Marina then smirked after looking at at crates and other things before hearing Elizabeth coming. "Nothing. What are you doing down there?" Said Elizabeth looking at Marina. "Having a celebration. Its going to be a real bang." Said Marina smiling at her shaking a unopened bottle rum.