Rescue Plan

As Jack and Will tied the ship to the dock Marina walked out of the extra cabin. "So who are we finding for the crew?" said Marina walking towards them. "Me and William here are go to a friend of mine. While you stay here on this ship. Come on Will." said Jack walking down the rail. "Wait a minute. Listen here Sparrow i didnt willingly come with you to guard a ship. I can handle myself more than you know." said Marina grabbing Jack by the arm. Sighing jack turned around to look at her in the eyes as Will stopped ahead of them. "Fine but on one condition stay close to me or Will." said Jack walking towards the dock. Marina followed the two as the people were drunk or having a fight. "So what do you two think?" said Jack gesturing the chaos in front of them. "Never seen anything like this." said Will. "I have." said Marina as Will and Jack looked at her. "Dont ask." She said as a woman wuth brunette hair marched over towards jack. Jack faced the woman and smiled. "Giselle." said jack but got slapped. "Didnt deserve that." he said to Will and Marina. The woman left and a blonde went towards them. "Who was she?" said the blonde. "What?" said jack stupidly. She slapped jack and looked at Marina.

"I dont know this bastard. Even if i did, I'd punched him in the face." said Marina pointing to Jack the whole time. "Good." said the blonde and left. "Come lets get a move on."said Jack stepping over a drunk man who pass out. The trio made their way to a barn as Jack grabbed two buckets towards the pig pen. "You might step back a bit love." said Jack throwing the cold water at the drunk man. The man jumped up to sitting position yelling out a threat and noticed jack. "Jack. You shouldnt wake a man frkm his sleep its bad luck." said the man. "Gibbs we in need of your help." said Jack. "It be an honour to help a fellow pirate." said Gibbs then got splashed again after standing up. "Good gods man im already awake." Gibbs yelled. "That was for the smell." said Marina. Gibbs nodded in understanding and followed them to the pub. After awhile Jack and Gibbs sat down talking as Will stood looking around with Marina. "So whats ye plan?" said Gibbs. "Im going after the black Pearl." said Jack making Gibbs almost choke on his rum. "Your mad Jack. How are you going to do that?" said Gibbs. "With Bootstraps son." said jack point to Will. Gibbs looked and grinned but realized something. "What about her?" said Gibbs. Jack put down his rum and stared at Marina for a bit. "Never question about the lass."said Jack drinking his rum with Gibbs while looking at Marina at the corner of his eyes.

Meanwhile Dawn was on the upper deck looking out the view of the sea before her. She missed doing this with Marina talking to each other. She put her arms on the rail as footsteps were coming towards her. "Whats on your mind?" said a male voice. dawn looked to see Barbossa standing next to her. "Nothing just admiring the sea." said Dawn facing him. "Theres more to tell me." said Barbossa touching her shoulder. He lead her to the dining room and took a seat while Dawn looked around the place. "Tell me about your mother and father." Said Barbossa leaning back in chair looking at a green apple. Dawn looked confused and curious at the same time. "I barely knew my father when he vanished. As for my mother, she was shot by a man from the guard. I never knew his name after that I was taken away on his ship that was when we got attacked. Why are you so interested Barbossa?" Said Dawn looking out the window. "A fellow pirate knows what's it like lose something important and goes the end of earth to find it." Said Barossa. "Guess we have one thing on common. But there's more to my story isn't it." Said Dawn turning her head facing him. "Aye there is. Why else your father gave you that in the first place?" Said Barbossa gesturing her medallion.

"Is that why you haven't plan use my blood to pay the dept." said Dawn as the monkey jumped onto her shoulder. "You always had my wisdom along with your mothers. Apple?" Said Barbossa tossing her the one in his hand. Dawn caught it and looked it then to Barbossa getting up from his spot. "I never plan to hurt my own flesh. Go on there be plenty more for you and Ms. Turner." Said Barbossa as one of the crew walks in. "Captain. What sh- oh." Said the man. "What is it you idiot?!" Said Barbossa. "The crew wanted know what should we do to that one." Said the man pointing to Dawn. "She be joining us when we get the curse lifted and if you so much have a problem that. Ye be dealing with me at the bottom of Davey Jones Locker." Said Barbossa. "I understand Captain. I'll go let the crew know." Said the man turning around only to run into the closed door and left again. "Before I forget, I saved you something that belong to your mother." Said Barbossa walking to a chest in the corner. He opened it and pulled out some closing it behind him. He put the clothes in Dawns arms and rubbed her back in comfort. "Stay here with Jack while I'll be having a talk with me crew." Said Barbossa leaving Dawn alone with Jack.

After having Gibbs to get the crew, Jack and the others stayed in the ship to get some rest. Marina didn't any sleep as she sat on the birds nest staring at her necklace thinking. She caressed it gently with her thumbs and opened it letting out the sweet music. Humming along the tune the one spot in water started glow at the corner of eyes. Marina looked at it moving around in circles then towards a shadowy figure near the sand making her close the locket. She squinted at little to make out the figure. It was a woman wearing a ripped gown pulling out a something and heard a very faint music melody. Marina grabbed the rope she used to climb and swung down to the upper deck quietly walking towards rail to get a better view. "What are you doing out here love?" Said a voice. Marina jumped into a fight stance until she saw who it was. "Sorry I just couldn't sleep is all." Said Marina leaning back against the rail. "I know a way to help with that." Said Jack as Marina gave him a look. "Not what it sound like. Lets just get a bit of rum. It can knock anyone out." He said leading her to the lower deck.