Chapter 2

Tubbo's POV

I tried pushing through the crowd of people and felt someone shove me onto a wall. It was a guy, his skin was grey and he was snarling at me.

Like some kind of animal.

I yelped as the guy tried to bite me, out of instinct i launched the palm of my hand forward and into his nose full force. There was a loud sickening crack as blood squirted from the things nose. I gagged when I realized the blood was black and thick. Instead of backing up the thing stayed on me as if I didn't just punch his nose into his skull.

As if it felt no pain from what I just did.

I screamed as the things mouth got closer to me, almost close enough to bite me. Suddenly there was a loud yell and something green slammed itself into the monster and someone grabbed my arm and began pulling me away. I looked in front of me and saw it was George holding my arm and leading me away. He threw open a door leading to the outside, there was even more screaming out there. I looked over and saw a orange head kid getting dragged away by some of the monsters.

I knew that kid, it was Fundy, one of Wilbur's friends. I took a step towards him but hey held back by George who shook his head.

"Tubbo," Dream put a hand on my shoulder as he came out from inside, "Are you ok, where's Tommy?"

"H-He- I said we should s-split up so he could find his brothers and I-I could find-" My eyes widened when I remembered I needed to find Ranboo, "I need to find Ranboo!"

I turned to run in the direction he should be Dream's grip on my shoulder tightened causing me to look up at him confused, "Kid wait, you can't go out there alone. Me and George are coming with you, where is Ranboo?"

I thought for a moment, "He-He should be in the theater room."

"Dream we need to find Sapnap." George whisper yelled to the taller.

"George, Karl is in the theater room meaning Sapnap will probably be trying to find him there and Quackity will be with him." Dream stated before turning to me again, "Now come on, before we're too late."

I nodded and we ran to help our friends.

°°°

"This is the outside entrance." I said panting.

We ran around the school to the only other entrance to the theater room. Dream tried to open the door but it didn't open, when he tried to use more force we realized it was either stuck or locked.

"Is anyone in there?!" Dream banged on the door.

"Help! Please we're trapped!" A muffled voice pleaded.

"Karl?!" George yelled this time.

"Dream? George?" Karl's muffled voice shook, "Where's Sapnap and Quackity?"

Before either of the two answered, two more figures ran around the building towards us. Dream and George shifted slightly getting ready to fight, while I cowered behind them in fear. The two in front of me looked at the running figures before Dream let out a sigh of relief and George laughed airily.

"Sapnap!" They tackled the raven haired boy to the ground.

As the three reunited friends hugged happily the second person who had been with Sapnap rushed towards me.

"Tubbo?!" The guy grabbed my shoulders and looked at me.

"Quackity!" I screamed and hugged him tightly.

He was a friend who my dad-

My adopted dad..

Jschlatt..

"Quackity where's my dad?" My voice shook.

The black haired boy said nothing for a moment, "I...I don't know."

Before I could respond Karl banged on the door again and then another scream erupted from inside. Quackity and Sapnap both sprinted to the door then turned back to us, "Is Karl in there?"

Dream nodded then both boys rammed their shoulders into the door in an attempt to open it. After a few failed attempts Karl pleaded them to stop before they hurt themselves. I looked around and saw a thin metal piece that had come off of a wrecked car, I picked it up and turned to Dream who immediately understood. He grabbed the metal from my hand and wedged it into the door and began pushing it. Sapnap and Quackity helped him then suddenly there was a snap and the door fell open. Karl and a bunch of other kids sprinted out of the dark room.

While the three happily hugged each other I nervously walked into the theater room. I stood just beyond the door frame and called out, "Ranboo..?"

There was a shuffling sound to my left and then something threw itself at my nocking me down. Dream and Quackity yelled but stopped when they realized who it was.

A pair of arms wrapped around me in a hug and I heard someone quietly say, "I was so worried Tubbo."

"Ranboo!" I hugged him back.

"Wait where's Tommy?" The taller pulled away.

"We split up so he could find his brothers and I could find you..." I scratched my nose.

He stood up and then helped me up then we walked back to the others. Ranboo started to nervously play with his hands and I grabbed one and held it trying to comfort him.

Turning back to Dream I asked,

"Now what do we do?"

•••