Chapter 7

Tommy's POV:

"You're kidding..!" Phil yelled punching the steering wheel as the car stuttered to a stop. 

"What's going on?" Wilbur asked leaning forward from the backseat. 

"The fuckin' car ran out of gas!" 

"Guess we'll go on foot from here.." Bad mumbled looking over to Skeppy who was still unconscious.

"No we wont make it far in this situation," Techno grumbled, he then pointed over to an apartment complex a few blocks away, "Let's stay there until we can get mobile again."

We all agreed and began walking, Techno and Bad carrying Skeppy.

°°°

It was nearly dusk and we still hadn't gotten to the complex.

"Why the hell is this taking so long, it's not even that far!" I grumbled.

"Tommy shush, we're trying not to attract the literal walking dead." Will scolded me.

I pouted and crossed my arms but stayed silent.

"Look! Lets go that way." Nikki exclaimed while pointing towards an alley that lead to the apartments.

"Do you guys think it's a good idea? We don't have any weapons.." Phil contemplated.

Techno silently picked up a big ass stick from I don't even know where and snapped it in half then turned to us, "Yeah we'll be fine, just stay vigilant."

°°°

We slowly and quietly walked through the alleyway, my hands were shaking with anxiety. I was terrified someone, or something, would reach out and drag me in. By the time we reached the end of the alleyway nothing had happened.

This is good...nothing good has been happening recently..

That was until Techno turned and screamed "RUN!"

From both sides was a herd coming towards us, and they were already nearly on top of us. We all broke into a sprint to the apartments, Techno was in the front swinging his stick at the monsters.

I got to the building first and started banging on a door trying to get it open, "Shit! Shit! Shi-"

CRASH

Nikki had thrown a big ass rock through a window next to me and screamed, "Tommy go!"

I quicky took of my sweater and layed it on the window sill and crawled in, then helped Nikki in. Quickly everyone but Phil and Techno were inside.

"Guys!" My voice broke as I screamed, "Get in!"

They nodded and quickly ran over, Phil got in easily while Techno covered him. But there were too many for my brother to be able to get inside.

"Son!" Phil yelled leaning out the window.

The zombies were grabbing at Technoblade's clothes and hair.

No no no no! He's going to die...my brother is going to die.

I watched helplessly as Techno desperately looked around trying to escape. Then one of the monsters nocked him down and they started getting on top of him.

We all watched in horror, they started bitting him and tearing him apart.

But he wasn't dead yet.

Because Technoblade never dies.

Right?