Chapter 5

Tommy's POV

"Goodluck!" Wilbur said as he and Bad carried Skeppy to his car.

Techno turned to me and Nikki , "Lets go."

He lead us to the infirmary where the coast was surprisingly clear from any zombies. Me and Nikki rushed ahead and tried to open the door while Techno made sure nothing snuck up on us. When we got the door open Techno told us to hurry and get what we needed, but to leave a couple things for anyone else who mght come. While we were gathering things the door slammed shut. I turned and saw a zombie, it was the school nurse, stumbling towards us. Nikki gasped and looked around while i held up a chair trying to keep it back.

"Techno!" I screamed.

"Tommy?" I heard my brothers muffled voice from the other side of the door.

"There's a window!" Nikki said as she started to bang on it trying to break it.

Techno banged on the door trying to get it open while my mind rushed, then the window broke.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder pulling me back, I looked and saw a blonde man in a bucket had.

My eyes welled with tear as I grinned widely and yelled, "Dad!"

I let the chair go and Niki held my shoulders as we watched my dad knock down the zombie. While it was down he rushed to the door and rammed his shoulder into it, it opened immediately.

What is he, some god living a double life or something?

Niki pushed me forward urging me to go out the door. I tackled Techno in a hug nearly knocking him down, I felt another pair of arms wrap around us. Peeking one eye open I saw my dad hugging us.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you Tommy." Techno whispered.

"Let's get back to Will and the others." Niki said before I could say anything.

"Come on kids." Phil said leading the way.

°°°

"D-Dad!" Wilbur jumped out of his car and hugged Phil.

"Hey son," Dad turned to Bad, "How's Skeppy doing?"

"He'll be better when we use the stuff you guys brought back. Thank you."

"Good." A small group of zombies started making their way to us, "Alright reunion over, everyone get in the car."

Once we were on the road Phil asked, "So where are we going now?"

"To the benches in the park." I said.

"The park in the middle of the city? Why?"

"To find Tubbo. I promised I'd meet him there."

Phil sighed heavily,

"Alright kid, lets go find Tubbo."

°°°