Chapter 6

Tubbo's POV

"What the hell do you mean there's one inside!?" I screamed.

"I mean there's a fucking zombie inside!" He screamed back.

I turned and saw a slight struggle in my room, I tried to run to my window when Jschlatt grabbed me.

"Dad no! Quackity is in there!" I struggled against him.

"Kid- Calm down- Kid!" He shook me trying to get me to calm down, "Stay here, I'll go in and get him."

I stopped and hesitated before nodding, Jschlatt patted my head before cocking his gun and going on.

Screaming

Gunshot

More screaming

More gunshots

Silence.

"Guys?" I nervously inched towards the window before screeching when they threw out the zombies body.

I watched it hit the ground with a loud thump. All the other zombies ran to it and began eating it.

"Ew."

Jschlatt  leaned out my window and called for me to get inside. When I did I tackled Quackity in a hug, he was shaking slightly but other than that was fine.

"Now lets get the fuck outta here." Dad said and began dragging us out the backdoor.

°°°

The others quickly rushed to meet us at the backdoor. Ranboo took my hand and we all turned to Dream wondering what to do now.

"Now it's time to get Tubbo to the benches so him and Tommy can find each other." Dream looked behind us, past my house and down the road.

I turned and gasped, my grip on Ranboo's hand tightened, "Holy shit.."

There was a heard of zombies making its way towards us. Dream began motioning for us to run to a fence on the side of the row of houses. But there was a problem: to get to the fence we'd have to go towards the zombies.

"Everyone stay close and try not to die." Dream instructed before we took off in a sprint.

We made it to the fence, it was about 7 or 8 feet tall. Dream climbed it and sat where he was straddling it and helped everyone get over. Me and Ranboo went first and everyone else followed. The zombies were almost here and George still hadn't gone over the fence.

"George hurry the fuck up lets go." Dream said anxiously reaching down to his friend.

"I'm trying!" he cried out, he was looking down at his feet while he frantically tried to climb.

His goddamn foot was stuck in the fence.

"I-My foot-!" He thrashed around as we all tried to get his foot free.

The zombies were even closer now and it didn't seem like George's foot would be getting unstuck anytime soon. Finally he got it unstuck and rushed up to Dream who tried to yank him over to us.

"Shit!" A zombie grabbed his foot and pulled him down.

We all started screaming as Dream yelled 'No' over and over again. The most the rest of us could do was grab Dream's leg and make sure he didn't fall with George.

"Dream!" George cried as more of those monsters grabbed his leg, their fingers digging into his skin.

Miraculously Dream pulled George to his chest and they toppled over to our side, Dream taking most of the damage of the fall.

"Are you bit?!" Dream yelled as he examined the brunette's leg.

"N-no!" He pulled his bloody leg away, "I'm fine D-dream.."

"That fence is definitely not gonna hold," Sapnap said as he pulled George up, pulling an arm over his shoulder acting as a crutch, "Lets get out of here."

I watched as Dream and Sapnap helped George walk and glanced over to Ranboo to see if he noticed what I did.

He did.

°°°