Chapter 14

F/B- favorite food.

Y/N's P.O.V

I yawned and got off the bed. Hiro wasn't there so he probably woke up already. I walked downstairs and saw that everyone was there expect for Fred.

"Hey! Morning Y/N! I made your favorite!" Honey squealed while holding a pan. "Oo! F/B?!" I asked smiling.

"Yeah!" Honey answered passing me my plate. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." She continued making breakfast. Probably do Fred. I thought.

I sat down next to Hiro on a high stool chair. We were all eating on the kitchen counter top.

"Morning Hiro." I said once I seated. "Morning." He smiled.

I noticed he was eating pancakes. Gogo was eating eggs. Wasabi was also eating pancakes. Then Honey set down a plate next to me. It had eggs and a sausage.

"So, how's everybody doing?" Honey asked. "Good." We all said just as Fred came walking downstairs.

His usually combed hair was all over the place. He yawned and scratched his butt. Then he sat down next to Gogo.

Honey got up and placed his plate down. Then just like that he completely woke up.

"Oh! Thanks Honey!" He exclaimed as he began to eat. Fred is such an idiot. I thought face palming mentally.

"So what was everyone talking about?" Fred asked with that goofy smile he always has. Which sort of makes him look drunk or high.

"How we're doing." Hiro replied.

"Oh well then, I'm doing awesome!" He said. "Well let's hurry up cause we still have to practice." Gogo said. "Yeah, alright." I stood up and grabbed the plates that were empty. I washed them and then we all walked outside.

I sat on a beach chair and watched the others train.

Hiro and I were the only ones without our suits. I then saw Hiro walk over to me and he grabbed my hand. He pulled me up and took me inside.

"Hiro?" I asked as he dragged me up Fred's stairs. He took me to the room we were sleeping at. He closed the door behind us.

I gulped as he pinned my to the wall. His arms were next to my shoulders. He then closed his eyes and began leaning in. I was pretty sure I become a tomato at that point.

He kissed my neck and I moaned softly. That caused Hiro to smirk. "You're face is red." He commented. "Shut up." I muttered. "Yeah that's not gonna happen." He picked me up and tossed me on the bed.

He lifted my shirt a bit and I gave him a look. "Don't you dare!" I said. He than began blowing raspberries on my stomach.

"Stop!" I was crying and laughing. "Stop!" He stopped and kissed my lips. "Dork." I said pushing his face away. "Yeah but I'm your dork." He replied. "Yeah which makes you my slave since you're mine." I commented.

"Idiot." Hiro smiled. "I love you." He said. "I love me too." I smiled. "Hey! That's my thing!" I giggled at his reaction. "I know. I love you too."

***

Aki's P.O.V

I was holding my right arm after getting stabbed. I was crying and sniffling. "I want my sister Y/N." I whispered.

***

Flashback

"Hey. I'll be like your adoptive older sister." Y/N smiled. "Really?!" She nodded and then I stood up and hugged her. "Thank you." I whispered into her ear.

"No problem, sis." Y/N said as she hugged back.

***

Updates! I love em. For some reason I can't type so I've had to do about a million backspace.

Meepspark1 out~!