Chapter 19

Aki's P.O.V

I woke up in a soft bed. I looked around and I noticed I was in a room and that there was a girl in there.

"You're finally up." She smiled. Her purple and black hair swaying as she walked over.

"I'm Star." She kept on smiling only this was a warm smile. "H-hi." I was still frightened from last time.

I then noticed that there was a dog. My eyes went wide as I saw it was Summer.

"Summer?" She jumped on the bed and sat by my side.

"You know her?" Star asked me. "Yeah, this is my friends dog." I smiled. "Oh." Star said.

She then grabbed some bandages which she wrapped around my arm. I flinched a bit but I was glad that someone was helping me out.

The room was a dark purple and there was two beds. "That's my bed." Another girl said. She had blue eyes though.

"I'm Moon." She said. "Oh? Wait I forgot I'm Aki." I smiled shyly.

"Well I think you're gonna get caught sooner or later." Moon looked at me. "She won't."

"I was actually talking to you sis." Moon said walking away. "Don't worry about her. You should worry about Dawn. She's the coocoo one." Star smiled.

"Why are you helping me though?" I asked. "I-I don't know." She sighed.

"Well I've got to go be careful." She walked out locking the door.

***

Melody's P.O.V

I was sweeping around the mansion. It felt really lonely. My dad had died a few months ago and my sister, well I haven't seen her in a while.

I wanted to be with someone. Hiro. That was the only person that came to my mind.

I opened the window and then I saw a girl in yellow and black zip through.

"I told you I'd get the hang of it quickly!" She yelled. "Of course, you would! You're Gogo!" I heard someone else. I looked and I saw a girl in F/C and a bit of S/F/C.

Is that the super heroes everyone talks about. I thought.

Dawn's P.O.V

"Hey girls." I said. The looked at me. "It's time." I said lookin at my huge computer screen. I had placed cameras all over the city the last time I was there.

They nodded and ran outside. "Callaghan," I said. "Yes." He replied. "Make sure that Y/N is killed this time." I said. He nodded and went outside.

"Oh this'll be fun!" I smiled and giggled insanely. "Fun. For. Me." I whispered before laughing.

***

Yes which means probably next chapter there will be a fight also 3rd day of contest. Lol I'm bored.

Anyone else bored? Anyways remember my first chapters? Yeah so, Ask me stuff!

Meepspark1 out~!