Chapter 25

So here are the drawings.

Hiro's P.O.V

"Hey Tadashi," I walked over to where he was sitting.

"Hey Hiro. What's up?" He turned around on his chair. "I don't really know." I sighed.

Y/N's P.O.V

"There's something you should know." Katy said. I was sitting down with Aki in the room.

"What is it?" I glared. "You have to get help, supervillains of all kinds are gonna attack SanFransokyo."

"And why should I believe you?" I asked crossing my arms. "You shouldn't." She stated. "Huh?"

"There's two sides of me." Katy looked down. "Katy and Dawn. It's crazy, I know, but I wanna help out." She sighed. "What's up with Dawn anyways?" Katy then looked up at me.

"I was part of an experiment. There was a girl." She sighed yet again. "Dawn. She has power to take control of me."

"That's how I knew that wasn't my sister." Aki said. "So how'd you help?" I asked.

"I'll stay locked up. I wouldn't be able to bare the fact of hurting anyone," Katy looked at me. "This will be between us, okay." Aki and I nodded our heads in reply.

"When I was 8, I was used for project 12. A man named Mr. Smith, he wanted to send kids to a world. To wonderland. But something didn't go as planned." Katy whispered. "I think I've heard of that," I commented.

"Yeah only a few people know about it." I looked up into the darkness. There we saw Ginger leaning up against the wall.

"How'd you get in here?" Aki asked. Ginger just shrugged. "Lico and I have our ways."

"Yeah, we do." We turned our heads to the other side where we saw Lico. "Okay," Aki said. "So, what are you two doing here?" I whispered. "We snuck in, and decided to say hi to y'all." Ginger smiled.

"So like I was saying; instead of sending kids there, he brought others out." Katy looked at me. "Wonderland is dark, scary, and horrible. Dawn was the leader, she turned wonderland into the dark place we now know of. Dawn worked with someone called the big bad wolf."

"He's everyone's worst nightmares, he makes them come true." Licorice said. "You two seem to know a bit too much about this," I commented. "We were part of it, and we got visions." Ginger said.

"So, Dawn came out of that world and blended with you?" I asked. "Yeah," Katy nodded.

"Well, the four of us should get going now. I have an idea." I smiled. "Okay," Katy smiled.

***

"Hiro!" I called. "Yeah!" He answered. "Come one you guys." Aki said. We ran upstairs and barged into the room Hiro and I were sharing. "Gah!" He fell back off the bed.

"Why do girls always cause me to fall off my bed?" He mumbled.

"I don't know." Gingy shrugged. "What?" Hiro questioned when he looked up to us. "Whatever let's just go get the others." I grabbed Hiro's wrist and ran downstairs.

"You stay here, we'll be right back." I said sitting him down in Fred's room.

"Okay!" Fred smiled sitting next to Hiro.

Fred's P.O.V

"What's going on?" I asked Hiro as the girls ran out of my room. He just shrugged.

Gogo's P.O.V

"Gogo!" A blonde girl with pigtails burst through my door. "Hey! Can't you knock?!" I yelled. "Just go to Fred's room. Okay." After that she just ran out of the room.

"Okay?" I mumbled. I shook my head and got up and walked to Fred's room.

Honey Lemon's P.O.V

"Honey!" I turned my head to see Ginger. "Gingy! What's up?" I smiled going to her. "Y/N has a plan! She needs everyone to go to Fred's room!" She smiled. "Okay, got it!" I ran out of the room and headed over to Fred's.

Wasabi's P.O.V

"Wasabi!" Aki yelled happily. "Gah!" I squealed. "Go to Fred's room. Now!" She commanded with excitement.

Tadashi's P.O.V

I was down the hall when Y/N bumped into me. "Uh hey Y/N?" I asked lifting her off of my chest. She looked sort of dazed. "Oh, hey. Um, meet up with the others in Fred's room. I'll be there later."

"Um, okay then." I smiled.

Y/N's P.O.V

Melody, hope you will help out. I sighed. I ran to her room and knocked on the door. "Come in!" She responded. I opened the door and walked in.

"Oh, hey Y/N." She said. "Melody, we need your help." I said. "I don't want to help anyone. Everyone technically hates me. So why should I help?" She asked not really expecting an answer. "Cause I need your help mostly. And I care about you. Even if the others don't, I will always love you." I said.

"What do I have to do?" Melody asked.

"You'll see." I smiled.

***

Update! After months! Like 2 months! Or 3... I finally update! Yay! So I have to ways to end this story.

I don't want to tell you because spoilers. But I do because I want you to choose. Or I could make to endings. Or maybe I'll stick with the one I like most.

Oh well, decisions! Hope you liked.

Meepspark1 out~!