~OMEGLE~

Lmao idk this was an idea that popped into my head while in Science class..
HOPE YALL LIKE IT!
————————————————————————Alex's POV
"I'm boredddd!" I groan, laying down on the floor.

"Me tooooo!" Julie groans, drawing random things in the air while laying down on "Luke's" couch.

"Hey how bout we go on Omegle? We could meet some new people." I suggest sitting up.

"Ok sure! I'll go grab my laptop." She says getting up and going to her room. She comes back about 5 minutes later with her laptop in hand.

"Yayyy!" I say once she comes back. She gets on the site and we start to meet people. I forgot how weird people can be on this site..

"Hi!" Julie says once a girl comes up on the screen. She gasps.

"Omg Hayley come look!!" She says to someone next to her. Another girl, who we assume is Hayley, appears on the screen. Julie and I wave to the little girl.

"Omggg! Are you the real Julie and Alex from Julie and the phantoms??" She asks excitedly.

"Yea! Hi Hayley nice to meet you!" I say.

"Ahhh!! I love your guys' music!! Please make more music!" She says.

"Aww thank you! And yes there is more music coming your way!" Julie says.

"Yayy!!" She squeals.

"Ok well we're gonna talk to some more people. It was nice meeting you girls!" I say. They wave at us and we click next. We talk to a couple more people, some being fans, until this one guy comes up.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi." Julie says.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"I'm Julie, he's Alex." She says pointing to herself and me.

"Cool I'm Aaron." He says. "Nice to meet ya."

We continue the conversation, he seems pretty cool. I leave because Willie texted if I wanted to hangout, and I can't say no to that. Duhh. I'm pretty sure Julie stayed on though.

Julie's POV
I like this Aaron guy. He's cool.

"Hey so any chance I could get you snap? Or number if you don't use snap." He asks.

"Sure, I'll type my snap into the chat." I say as I type the username in.

"Cool." He says. He types his in and I quickly add him back.

"Ok let's continue our conversation on snap." I say smiling.

"Alright." He says. I turn Omegle off and text him. Umm.. we kinda ended up texting for a while. Ok a long time..

"Hey Jules!" Luke says walking into the studio, to see me laying down on the couch staring at my phone.

"Oh hey Luke." I say not looking up. I laugh at one of Aaron's texts.

"What's so funny?" He asks, leaning against the coffee table.

"Huh? Oh my friend sent me something." I say.

"Um ok.. well wanna hangout?" He asks.

"Uhh no thanks.. imma head to my room. Bye Luke." I say, leaving the studio and going up to my room.

~A couple days later~
"Julie! Are you even paying attention to me?" Luke asks. I look up from my phone.

"Huh? Oh uh sorry.." I say. I was texting Aaron. We have been talking for a while now. We've gotten pretty close.