~SCHOOL~

⚠️the guys are alive⚠️
—————————————————————
Alex's POV
Now that we're alive, Ray's making us go to school.
I personally didn't love school, y'know because people didn't appreciate my sexuality, but Julie tells me that people are more supportive now. Other than that, school wasn't so bad I guess. Well of course it was boring though.

"Julie! This shirt or this?" I ask her, holding up the two shirts that I narrowed down.

"Umm that one!" Julie says pointing to the one on the left.

"Kk." I say. First day of school's tomorrow and I gotta express who I am just by my outfit, so that people know the type of person I am without even having to talk to me. "What're you gonna wear?"

"Umm I was thinking this? Flynn picked it out." Julie says, pointing to an outfit on her bed.

The outfit:

"CUTE!" I say

"CUTE!" I say.

"Thanks!" Julie says back.

"I bet Luke and Reggie are probably just gonna wear something boring." I say.

"Haha probably." She says.

Luke's POV
SCHOOL?
WHYYYYYYYYYYY
I dropped out for a reason??

"LUKE!" Reggie shouts, coming into the studio.

"Yea reg?" I say.

"Why do we have to go to schoolllll???" He whines.

"I don't know, but Ray says we have to." I say.

"I thought we were besties Ray??" He says, looking up.

"Yea well, he says it'll 'be good for us'" I say making quotation marks with my fingers.

"At least you'll spend more time with Julie." He says smirking.

"I guess." I say.

"Yea, just hope that your classes will be with her." He says.

"Oh yeaaaa! I forgot that we might not be in the same classesssss!" I whine. And I thought that the only good thing out of this whole "us going to school" idea was that I'd spend time with Jules. I probably won't even have many classes with her.

"Mhm." Reggie mumbles.

The next day
Julie's POV
SCHOOL!
I hate it, but it'll be better since the guys are gonna be there!