Christmas time - Part 2 - Chapter 6

Luce's POV:

It was the second day of christmas and last night was the best day i had in years. Hanging with the Brooks Brothers always makes my day good. 

I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked so freaking bad! My eyes all puffed and my hair was also not looking at his best. I just washed my face and combed my hair.

I walked down and filled a bowl with cereal. I sat down and ate it. Than i realized that i was still wearing the bracelet Beau got me. It was so damn beautiful. I bet it costed more than 200 dollars. 

I found myself smiling. I finished my breakfast and sat in the couch. I took my phone to see that  i got alot of tweets. 

I hope you had fun celebrating christmas with the Brooks Brothers BITCH!

Why did you get to celebrate it with them? Why the fuck?

Ugh! Why do they hate everyone who hangs with the Janoskians.  

Just to clear things up: I'm their neighbour! And my mom wanted to celebrate christmas with them! Why hating on me if you don't know me?

I sent the tweet and i suddenly got a message. I totally agree babe! Don't let the haters get in your way! ;) It was from James. Well, that's the first time he sent me a text message. I don't care actually when he does.

 I realized that it was Saturday morning. I was still thinking about Kyle. Should i forgive him? 

I was thinking really deep that i almost didn't even realise that my mom was downstairs. "Morning honey!" She said kissing my forehead. "Oh yeah, hey." I said and frowned. "What's up?" She asked. She knew i was thinking hard. "I don't know if i should forgive Kyle." She walked away. "Thanks for the help!" I said. Note the sarcasm.

I was on the internet the whole day. Like the WHOLE day. I didn't hear anything from the boys. I looked at the time. Shit! 5:10 pm. I ran down took a jacket and went to the theater. I opened the door and saw that Kyle was playing. 

When he saw me he smiled big. Yes, i forgave him. By the time i had a good place in the room, they already finished their performance. I sighed and tried to find Kyle. 

I was looking when suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Kyle. He is damn beautiful. He has blonde brown hair. Hidden under a snapback. Beautiful body. I saw it a few times ;) Beautiful cheek bones. He is everything a girl wants. But i don't.

"You were great up there!" I said. He gave me a hug. "I thought you wouldn't come." He loosed his grip and let go of me. "It's your last chance though but yeah, i don't wanna lose you." I said smiling at him. He smiled back and we walked outside.

"i'll take you home." He said and we walked to my house. His arm around my shoulders and my arm around his waist. 

When we arrived at my house he gave me a hug. "I won't let you down!" He whispered and kissed me on the cheek. 

Writers POV:

When Kyle kissed Luce on the cheek a random Janoskians fan passed them. Because she knew Luce and hated her, she took a few pictures of Kyle who kissed Luce on the cheek. The fan posted them all on twitter. Now the hate will be even worse than before. 

Beau's POV:

When i logged onto twitter, my mentions were full of people who said that i had to look at pictures. I took a random tweet and opened the picture. I saw that it was a boy who was kissing a girl on the cheek. What was all the drama about it? 

I took another tweet and opened the picture. He wasn't kissing her cheek anymore so i could see his face. It was..... Kyle? And who was the girl. I was looking trough the whole picture and than i saw it. The bracelet i got Luce.

This can't be true. No! What happened? Did she cheat on me? No no no no.  I decided to wait till tomorrow cause it was 1 am. 

*************

The next day i woke up with a strange feeling in my stomache. That feeling when you know there is something wrong or something bad is going to happen. I had to force myself to get out of bed i took a tank top, a skinny but still baggy pants, my white converse all stars and a snapback. 

I walked down and took my car keys. I walked over to my car and drove to Luce's neighbour hood. I just parked my car when i saw that Kyle stood infront of Luce's house talking to her. I got so mad that i ran up to him and just pushed him away.

"What is your problem dude? Trying to steal my girl?! I didn't think so!" I punshed him in the face. "BEAU!" Luce yelled and pulled me away from him. "NO Luce! Why did you even let that happen? You never did like me did you?" I asked with dissapointment in my voice. "Beau i did like yoou! And i still do! Why are you so angry?"

Kyle stood up and wiped some blood away that dripped down. "I saw the picture's of you and Kyle! They are all over the internet. You and Kyle. He's kissing ur cheek." I balled my hands. "Dude! It was a kiss on the cheek. I kissed her on the cheek before!" Kyle protested. "Your fans are overreacting! We are bestfriends! And so are you by the way." Luce said giving me an angry look.

"I just have one question. Do you like Kyle more than a friend?" I asked. She didn't answer that. She looked at the ground. "Beau, i just want you to know that i really did fell in love with you. And i still am. You just gotta trust me." She said. I couldn't take it anymore. "Well, because you like Kyle more as a friend, you should date him. He's probably not so fast jealous as i am!" I just got so damn mad.