The accident - Chapter 3

Beau's POV:

We were filming our video whilst Luce was watching us. Than she got called and walked a few meters away from us. "We're the Janoskians! Subscribe!" I yelled and pointed to the air with my middlefinger. We turned off the camera and packed in our stuff. We saw Luce running towards us. She was... Crying? "Luce? What's up?" I asked. "Please, bring me to the hospital! Something happened to Kyle!" She wiped a tear away. "Sure! I'll bring you!" She nodded and we went to the car. 

When we arrived Luce asked where Kyle was and ran to his room. I followed her. She opened the door and we saw Kyle. He was full with scratches and he had something on his head. A nurse was checking some stuff. "What happened?" Luce asked the nurse. "He was in a car accident, he was driving when some high kids bumped into him with their car." She took Kyle's hand. The nurse left us alone. I sat next to Luce. "Kyle, please don't leave me! You can't we've bin friends since we were little kids! You're my best friend! You always will be! But please, don't leave me!" 

I laid my arm around her and she cried in my shoulder. "Shsht it's gonna be alright." I tried to calm her down. "Please, stay with me?" She whispered. I nodded. "I will never!" She pulled back and looked at Kyle again. 

After a week he still didn't woke up. He wasn't in a coma and he wasn't dead. I was on my phone texting Jai. "WOW! WHERE AM I?" I looked up and saw Kyle was sitting straight up in his bed. "KYLE!" Luce and i ran to him. "Calm down Kyle! Calm down!" He took a deep breath. "You were in a car accident! But everything is fine!" Kyle nodded slowly. He took Luce's hand. "Thanks for being here for me!" He whispered a little too loud. She nodded and kissed his hand. 

"Luce, i'm going home! Is that okay?" I asked hoping she wouldn't get mad at me. She nodded and i gave her a quick hug. I walked outside and drove home. I was happy that Kyle was awake. Luce obviously was too. When i walked out of the car, Jai and Luke ran to me. "How is he?" They asked. "He's awake." They sighed relieved and we went inside. the most terrefying if over! I hope....

___________

So this part isn't very long cause it's like 1 am and i'm sooo tired and out of inspiration! Sorry! xx