The dinner - Chapter 4

Lucie's POV;

Kyle was out of the hospital and everything was fine. "Luce? Are you going to help me saturday?" My mom asked me. I walked towards her. "What are we doing saturday?" I asked, kissing her cheek. "i'm gonna invite Emily's mom, Gina and Kyle's mom for dinner. Their kids are coming too!" I nodded. "That sounds fun! But if i have to help you, i can't be social! And you always tell me to be social!" She smiled at me. "You only have to give them their food and take care of their drinks! I'm not gonna let you touch my food!" She had a point there. Cause i can't cook at all.

I got like 3 texts! One from Emily, one from Kyle and one from Beau. 

Kyle's text: Can't wait t'ill saturday!

Emily's text: What are we going to eat saturday?

Beau's text: Do we need to give your mom a present when we come saturday? :)

All of them already knew. Why am i always the last one to know stuff. And it's bin like that since i was born!  

Text to Kyle: I can't wait either! 

Text to Emily: I don't know, my mom won't let me help her to make it! Cause you know.. ;D

Text to Beau: Nhaaaa, when i ask, she always says: No i don't need anything! So, don't look for anything. But you can always buy me something ;) jk jk! 

I putted in my earphones and listened to Take Me Home. The CD is on everyday! I took my laptop and putted it on my lap. I sat in the couch. I opened facebook to scroll down my news feed. I saw that the slut of our school scored again. Had a fun night with my darling Alex! Love you sweetie! I started to laugh when i saw one of the comments. AND SHE SCORES! (again) *cough* *cough* SLUT *cough* *cough* I liked that comment. It already got over 30 likes.

I than opened my tumblr. I reposted some funny shit. I saw that someone asked me something. I clicked on the icon. Why are you so adorable?? I got comments like that a few times. I always answered with thanks or you make me blush and stuff. I closed Tumblr. I turned off my laptop and my phone vibrated. Beau. Okay! I'll look for something! :) Oh nononono. I WAS JUST JOKING! Don't buy me anything!!!!!!!!! I sent the text.

Saturday

I came out of the shower and dressed me into a burgundy skirt, a blue with white sweater and black tights. I also pulled my black vans on and dried my hair. It was just my normal hair. I liked it. Just when i was finished, the doorbell rang. I ran down and opened the door. It was Emily and her mom.  My mom didn't want their dads to come btw. "Emily! You look AMAZING!" I hugged her. "I can say the same! You are so beautiful!" I let go of her and hugged her mom too. 

After a while, Kyle was here too. Now only Gina had to come. Me, Emily and Kyle were talking in my room. Finally the doorbell rang. "I'm back in a second!" I walked down and opened the door. Luke and Jai hugged me the moment they saw me. "Haha Hello boys!" They let go of me and i hugged Beau. "You look BEAU-tiful!" I giggled and welcomed Gina. "Gina, you can go the livingroom. My mom and the rest are there! Boys, follow me!" We walked upstairs and walked into my room. Emily and Kyle welcomed the boys.

"LUCE? YOU ARE RESPONSIBBLE FOR THE DRINKS!" My mom yelled. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "What do you guys want to drink? We have Coke, Ice Tea, Fanta, Water, redbull, but i think my mom doesn't want me to give that, uhm what else?" "I want coke!" Kyle yelled. Everyone agreed to drink that. So i just have to take the bottle with me. I walked down again. My workout for today, running up and down the stairs, anyway, i walked to the kitchen and took the bottle of coke. And a bag of ketchup chips. I walked back upstairs. By the time i was there, i was out of breath. 

I opened the door and sat down. "Here.... Is... The...... Coke!" I took a deep breath. "Do you have glasses." I gave Luke the evils. "You couldn't tell me that when i was about to go down?" I said kind of annoyed. Everyone started to laugh. "Heheh! Really funny guys, i'm laughing so hard..." Sarcasm. "I'll help you!" Beau stood up and we went down AGAIN! 

"Thank you Beau!" I smiled at him. "No problem." He winked and we took glasses. When we were about  to walk back upstairs i stopped a second. "If we come down stairs later, we are not going to sit in my room anymore!" He started to laugh and we walked to my room. I gave everyone a glass and i laid on my bed.

"You still don't know what we are going to eat?" Emily asked whilst laying next to me. "Sadly, no.." I smiled at her. "Is food the only thing you can think about?" Kyle said laughing. "Yes! Us girls think about food and shoes okay?" Emily snapped jokingly. "Get a room!" Jai said. Emily and Kyle looked at Jai. "I was just joking!!" He quickly said. Everyone was quiet. Than my mom yelled. We all walked down stairs. We sat at the table. Beau and Emily next to me. Luke infront of Beau, Jai infront of me and Kyle infront of Emily. 

My mom made pasta with scampi. It was super amazing good! "I really love this!" Emily said. My mom thanked Emily. After we had the pasta i took out 3 ben and jerry ice boxes and we went to the livingroom. "Let's watch a movie?" Luke said. I nodded and looked trough the DVD's. "I have one!" I hold the DVD in the air. It's 21 JumpStreet. Everyone agreed and we watched it. We all shared a box of ice cream. Me and Beau, Luke and Jai, Kyle and Emily. It's kind of obvious that Kyle and Emily like each other. 

Beau's POV;

After a while, Kyle and Emily left. "Why was Kyle so mad that i said get a room?" Jai asked poking Luce. "I don't know. Because they like each other i think." Luce looked down. "What's wrong?" I asked. "It's just, Emily had her heart broken by stupid whore's so many times! And now that she likes Kyle... I just hope he likes her back." We got interrupted by a door that opened. "Guys, we are leaving! Oh yeah, and we are going to the beach with Luce and her mom!" Luce looked up. "When was that decided?" She asked. "Like an hour ago or so!" Mom replied.

"I'll see you tomorrow than!" We said goodbye. She hugged Luke and than Jai. "Bye Beau!" She stoof on her tippy toes cause  i was taller than her. "Bye!" It felt good that she hugged me just a bit longer than she hugged Luke and Jai. She pulled back and gave me a squeeze in my hand. She let go and i walked into the car. When we were about to leave, i looked beside me and Luce waved. I waved back and she smiled. We drove away and i saw her sighing just when we were gone.

The next day

 I was just done with my breakfast when we already had to pick up Luce and her mother. I sat in the back of the car. Luke and Jai sat infront of me and infront of them, was mom. We drove to their house. When we arrived Luke went to the door and knocked. Hyndia walked out with a bag. Luce didn't follow, but Hyndia opened the door. "Sorry! Luce is almost done!" We waited for a while and than she walked outside, closed the door and walked to the car. She sat in the back next to me.

"Excited for today?" I asked her. She shook her head. "My mom woke me up at 7 am..." I laughed a bit. "You can sleep in the car." She nodded and laid her head on my shoulder. She was sleeping whilst we were driving to the beach.

"Luce.. Luce" I whispered in her ear. "Are we here?" I nodded and she stretched herself out. "Let's have some fun!" We walked to the beach and laid our towels on the sand. "The last one in the sea is a pig!" Jai yelled and he and Luke ran to the water. Luce pulled out her short and top. She was wearing a green bikini. She looked so good. "I'm going to be first!" She ran to the water and i followed her. She was in but stopped running. "DAMN THAT'S COLD!!" She yelled.

I lifted her up and carried her in the sea. I putted her down. "BRRRRRRRRR" She said. I wrapped my arms around her. I let go and she looked at me. I looked at her lips. Beautiful lips. Witch i wanted to kiss so badly. I took her hands and pulled her closer. We both leaned in and we kissed. Our lips moved in sync. I laid one of my hands on her cheek. It was so perfect. She pulled away and i saw her smiling. I kissed her on her forhead.