Falling for him - Chapter 2

Luce's POV:

I woke up by the sound of my phone. I saw Beau was calling me. "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I looked at the time. "WTF IT'S ONLY 6:30 DUDE!!" I heard heard him laughing. "Sorry! But i wanted to hang out today!" I felt butterflies. "Yeah, but you couldn't call me at 8 or 9?" I replied. "I'll see you at the bakery in the mall at 12 am!" "Okay! Bye BEAU-tiful Beau!" I said and hung up. I heard him sighing. I wanted to go to sleep but i couldn't. I took a shower got dressed and ran down. My mom was crashing on the couch. I laid a blanket on top of her.

I took some toast. It was finally 11:3O! I took my bag and ran to the mall. I walked inside and saw a boy with a Yolo snapback. "Beau?'" He turned around and smiled. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Hey Luce!" He said. He let go of me. "So what did you planned to do?" I asked him. "First i'll take you to a place no one comes and than i'm planning to kill you!" He said jokingly. "I'm looking forward to it!" I winked at him. We walked around in the mall.

"Let's get some candy!" Beau said. I nodded and we walked to a candy shop. "We can buy 1KG candy for freaking 3 dollars!" Beau yelled and filled a bag of candy. I started to laugh. I followed him. He filled the whole bag. We payed and walked to a park. We sat on a bench.

"I NEVER ATE SOO MUCH IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!" I said. He started to laugh and  laid his arm around me. "Let's go to my place." I said. I nodded and we walked to my house. I opened the door and walked in. There was a note in the kitchen. I'm on a trip in Ibiza with some of my friends! I'll be back in 1 week! xx Mom I threw the note away. "Want something to drink?" I asked him. "Water is good!" He replied and gave him a glass.

"Fuck, i stiil feel sick from all the candy!" He said drinking some of his water. I nodded. "Well, it was your choice!" He nodded. We sat in my backyard. "So, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked whilst laying down on the grass. "Hahaha no!" Beau said laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "Nothing it's just that i don't know you that good and you ask...." I gave him a weird look. "Yeah?!" He shook his head "Nevermind!" I sighed.

My phone beeped. I opened it. Hey love, how are you? I heard from Gina that you and Beau are hanging out.... I looked at Beau. He laid on the ground with his eyes closed. ...He totally likes you! And i know! :) xx Mom I couldn't believe my mom just texted that. I laughed quietly. But Beau heard.

"What's so funny?" He asked. "Nothing, just a text." I said. He took my phone and started to read the text. "Oh okay than.." He gave me back my phone. "Please, don't get mad or anything. She says that from everyone!" I tried to convince him. It was a lie. But i didn't want to lose a friend. "I'm not mad! It's fine!" "Good!" I said relieved. It suddenly started to rain. By the time me and Beau were inside, we were soaked. "Let's get you some dry clothes!" I said and we went upstairs.

I walked into my mothers room and took some clothes she didn't threw away from my dad. Well, she didn't threw away ALOT of clothes. I took some basket shorts, a white t-shirt and a sweater. Than i took some dry clothes. "I'm gonna change in the bathroom, you can change in my room if you want!" He nodded and i quicly ran to the bathroom. I was finished in no time. I was walking to my room whilst drying my hair with a towel. I had a towel with me for Beau.

I opened my bedroom door and walked in. Beau wasn't wearing a shirt. "Beau!" He turned around and i threw a towel at him. "Thanks!" I took his clothes. "I'll dry them" I said. I threw them in the dryer with my clothes. I laid on my bed. "You know, it's not really polite to stare!" He said. I didn't even realise. "Sorry, but alot of girls would stare!" I said to make things less awkward. He started to laugh. He laid next to me. We talked for a little while.

"Damn it's already 21:30!" I yelled and jumped up. "Can i stay at your place? I can't find a taxi now." I nodded. He called Gina to ask if he could stay. Gina said yes. "But you don't have any PJ's with you!" I said when he came back. "I never sleep in PJ's! Just my underwear!" "Uhm, okay than...." I said a bit confused. He noticed. "hahaha! Where is your bathroom? I wanna take a shower!" I pointed at a door. "Thanks!" I nodded and took my laptop.