Christmas time - Part 1 - Chapter 6

Beau's POV:

"I know i am dear!" i winked at her. She pushed my head away. Jokingly though. "Hey!" She winked back at me. "Let's get some food?! I'm starving!" I said. She took my hand. "Than let's get some food!" 

We drove to the city and walked over to a sandwich bar. I took a sandwich and a smoothie. Luce took the same. We sat at a table and just talked. "So when did you start to like like me?" She suddenly asked me. "Well, from the moment we talked for the first time." I replied and ate some of my sandwich. "Hmmm..." What does that mean? "What do you mean with 'Hmmmmmm...'" I asked her. She pulled up her shoulders. "Hmmmm from oh okay." She answered. 

"Why so mysterious?" I asked in a mysterious way. "Because i like to!" She answered in the same way.  "Same question, since when did you start to like me?" I asked her. "You remember when we were hanging out that one day. Just us too, and than you were sleeping over?" I nodded. "Well, when you wrapped your arms around me in bed. That's when i fell in love with you!" I thought back of that moment. It felt soo right. "Earth to Beau Brooks! HELOOOOOOOOOOO?" I looked at Luce. 

"Hahaha! You were thinking back of that moment didn't you?" She said with a huge smile on her face. "Yeah.... You fell in love than?" I asked again. "Yes, it just felt so good and i didn't want you to let go of me." She confessed. "Awwwwe that's so cute!" I saw that she was blushing. 

We left and walked around in Melbourne. Than we came to the bench where me and Luce ate our candy. We kind of dropped like the half of the bag... And there was still some candy under the bench. We both started to laugh but we didn't say anything. We walked back to Luce's house and sat in the couch.

"Are you sure you don't feel bad anymore?" I asked concerned. "No i'm fine Beau! Just believe me." She tried to convince me. But she still looked a bith weak. "I'm still gonna stay with you for the whole day!" I took her hand. "Oh no, stuck with my boyfriend the whole day!" I love this. She says i'm her boyfriend. "YES!" I started to tickle her and i was on top of her. 

"Okay okay okay! I surrender!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!" She yelled. "Okay! But i'll stop if you do something!" She sighed. "What?" She asked. "Kiss me!" I winked at her. She lifted her head and crashed her lips on mine. When she pulled away i smiled and got off of her. My phone buzzed.

How's Luce doing? Take good care of her little boy! ;) ;) Luke sent that. Oh you have no idea how good i will take care of her little baby! ;) I sent the message. We watched some tv together.

"Oh yeah, i forgot to ask!" Luce all of the sudden asked. "My mom wants to celebrate christmas with you guys and i had to ask if you and your familly wanted to come over tomorrow to celebrate it." I nodded. "I'll call my mom!" I took my phone and called my mom

*phone convo*

"Hello? Beau?" My mom picked up the phone. "Hey, Luce just asked if we wanted to..." I couldn't end my sentence. "Celebrate christmas with her and her mom? Yeah, i know her mom is here. And i already said yes! Me and Hyndia already went to buy some presents!" Okay she was all ready. "Oh okay! Bye than!" I hung up and tucked my phone away

"So?" Luce said. "Ur mom already asked mine so we are coming tomorrow!" I smiled at her. Her phone beeped. "I have to meet my mom in the shopping center in a few!" She said and took her bag and keys. "I'll see you tomorrow!" We both walked outside and i drove to my house.

Luce's POV:

I waited and waited. Than i saw my mom. "What are we gonna do?" I asked hugging her. "We are going to buy food and an outfit!" She excitingly said. I agreed and we walked to some shops. 

After 2 hours, i finally found the perfect outfit! It was a white tight dress with a brown cardigan. I was going to wear some burgundy, not too high, pumps with it. My mom was going to wear a black dress and some low black boots. Medium length of sleeves. 

We got the food and went home. "We are going to look FABULOUS!" My mom said whilst turning on the stove. "Like i don't know my dear!" I said laughing. "We are going to eat fish with pasta and vegetables tonight!" She said whilst handing me some stuff to put in the freezer. "Okidoki!" I putted the stuff away and sat at the table.

I took out my phone and logged onto facebook. Someone messaged me. I opened the message and saw that it was Kyle. 

Dear Luce,

I wanted to say that i'm really sorry! I didn't meant to be so rude! I was just jealous of how well you and the 3 boys got along. I understand if you don't want to forgive me, but i just wanted you to know that i really am sorry! I've bin missing you ever since i texted you that! Those weeks without you were terrible and i want my best friend back! Me and the band are performing for the last round in the theater next to Nandos! If you are willing to give me another chance, than come to the theater at 5 pm saturday! I hope i'll see you there! xxx Much love, Kyle

I didn't knew what to do. Should i forgive him or should i just leave it like this? I mean, this happened 2 times. I'm gonna see if i'm in the mood for his excuses.

"Here is your meal!" Mom gave me a plate with food and i tucked my phone away. Me and mom had our dinner and laughed alot. Than we watched a movie together. 

"I'm going to bed! Night night mom!" I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Bye honey!" She said and i walked upstairs. I putted on my pyjamas and laid in bed. I thought of Kyle and his apoligizing message. With that thought i fell asleep. 

________________________

I woke up by hearing the sound of my phone. I looked at it and i saw that... Jai was calling me? I took my phone and picked up.

"Jai?" I asked, still really tired. "Yep Jai is my name!" He almost yelled or something. "Easy! Why are you even calling me?" I asked a little annoyed. "Oh i don't know! I was bored!" "AT 9 IN THE MORING?" I yelled at him. He laughed. "Bye Jai!" I hung up and went back to sleep but i couldn't. 

6 PM

The boys and Gina would come at 7 so me and my mom got ready. I first putted on my dress than my cardigan and than i did my hair. I also did my nails. Just some burgundy kind of colour. I putted on my heels and walked to my moms room. She was also finished. 

"You look so damn fine! JK but you are so beautiful!" Yes, my mom really just said that. I couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Thanks! I can say the same about you!" I said and walked towards her. I hugged her. When i let go of her, she was smiling. "Thank you honey!" We both walked down and already made some food. 

After a little while, the doorbell rang. My mom walked to the door and opened it. She and Gina were so excited. I could hear them yelling. I started to laugh a bit and washed my hands. When i dried them, the boys walked into the kitchen. 

"Hey Lu..." I looked beside me and saw that the boys were checking me out. "Okay, stop! I feel uncomfy now!" I said. "Hahaha! You look beautiful!" Luke said and i hugged them all. I was a bit taller than them, now that i'm on heels.

We all sat in the couches and talked a bit. "Let's have some dinner?!" My mom said. We sat at the table and had our christmas dinner. 

After we had dinner, we opened the presents. Well, i didn't get anything cause it was only the moms who got presents. "Luce, can you go to your room and get the christmas CD?" My mom asked me with a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

I looked trough my cd's and finally found the one i was looking for. I turned around but stepped back right away. Beau stood infront of me. "Damn Beau!" I said and he laughed. "I have a present for you!" He gave me a little box. I opened it and saw the most beautiful bracelet i ever saw. "Omygod Beau! That's so beautiful!" I putted it around my wrist. "Thank you so much!" I said and kissed him. 

"No problem!" He answered. I kicked out my heels and we both walked down. "So why did you kicked out your heels?" He asked. "Because they kill me! I hate to wear heels!" I answered and he laughed. "Than why did you put them on in the first place?" He gave me a wink. "It looks elegant!" I answered and gave him a squeeze in his hand. 

_______________

Christmas special this week! ;)