Chapter 29

Ahhhhh so many votes!!! Im so happy! :)
--------

*****6 months later, on the run****

Daryl's P.O.V

Its been a long while, and Lori looks as if she is about to pop. Rick, Kat and I were out hunting. I looked over at her and she was looking down and scuffing her boots in the dirt. I know she was beating herself up over the guys.

"You do know, it's not yer fault. Right?" I asked her, making her glance at me.

"If I hadn't been so worried about myself, then they would still be alive!" She exclaimed, making Rick look at us.

"You did what ya had ta do." I told her sternly and she let out a frustrated sigh and silence fell over us once again.

"Guys. Look." Rick said, stopping. Kat and I stopped too. Right there was a towering building that was what we knew as, a prison.

"That would be a great place to stay. Its secure. Its sturdy. Its standing. All we gotta do is clear is out. And we just might find ourself a home" he told us.

-----------
Kat's P.O.V

"We need some one light on there feet. Someone fast and not afraid to die." Rick said to us pacing and all eyes fell on me. Hannah looked worried, Brad shook his head and Daryl looked pissed and he pushed me behind him.

"Hell naw! She ain't gonna risk her life on this!" He exclaimed and him and Rick started arguing.

"Get in your positions and let them decide." He said walking to the guard tower, soon followed by Carol, as Daryl and Brad went to the other.

"I'll do it." I told them and Hannah shook her head.

"No! Kat you can't!" She exclaimed and i gave her a hug along with a small smile.

"I am" was the last thing i said before i turned on my heal, and walked through the gates, taking off running.

Daryl's P.O.V

What the hell!? I specifically told her NOT to do this, but with her stubborn self she did!

I was pissed, but also worried about her. I shot down walkers that got to close for comfort.

"Ima beat her ass" i muttered under my breath, as Brad nodded. She sunk her knife into a walkers head that came right at her. Soon she came to the last guard tower, opened the door and slipped in.

-----------
Kat's P.O.V

"I can't believe you!! Where you tryin ta get killed?!" Daryl exclaimed to me, pacing, as Brad leaned against the guard tower. We had cleared the yard and was camping out tonight, then tomorrow we were going to clear out a cell block.

"Dammit Kat! What were ye thinkin??" He yelled, making me jump.

"Daryl, let it go. She is fine. That all that matters." Brad told Daryl calmly. He nodded and walked off to take watch.

Tonight felt like it would be a safe one.

-----------

Soooooo sorry for the sort chapter! I might not update for a while, but i will try! Writers block SUCKS! :(

Lova y'all!

Vote. Comment. Follow.

-Katdixon6