Chapter 20

Hey Guysss!!! I will be updating very frequently for the rest of the week. But next week, I start school so it might me a little slow. But I will TRY and update as frequently as I can. Anywayyy, I would like to dedicate this chapter to @sprinklesandshadow, thank you so much for all the votes!!! Ok, here is the chapter! Hope you like it!
----------

Kat's P.O.V

I woke up to my head pounding and an empty sleeping bag next to me. I groaned and sat up feeling the effects of last nights even. I stretched and got up rummaging through my bag. I glanced over and noticed my out fit I changed into yesterday. I scooped them up and changed quickly. My head was still spinning, but I really didn't give two shits. I unzipped the tent, just as Daryl poked his head in. I smirked and he smirked back.

"Here. Take it. It'll help with the hangover." He said, handing me 2 pills and a glass of water.

"Thanks." I muttered before popping the pills in my mouth, and draining the glass of water. I handed it back and stepped out of the tent. It had to be around noon and i glared at the sky.

"Dammit Dare! Why the hell did ya let me sleep this long?!" I exclaimed to my amused looking brother.

"Thought ya could use the damn rest, sorry fir carin'." He shot back smirking. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the rest of the group. When we got there, I dropped his hand and jogged over to Hannah, Beth, and the guys.

"Good Morninggg" I exclaimed cheerfully. Luke, Will, Tony, and Dustin looked at me with a look of surprise and irritation and groaned.

"The hell you so cheery for girl??" Luke mumbled, putting his elbows on his knees, and putting his head in his hands. I shrugged and looked around at the others with a huge grin on my face. Daryl came over to join us and looked as exhausted as the other guys did. I remembered that loud noises bother hungover people. So when it was time to eat, I sat down between Brad and Daryl, the other guys close by. I kept making loud noises with my utensils and kept knocking things over. Whenever I did these things, the guys would groan or cringe, and the girls would laugh. At one point, I raised my fork to bang it against my plate, but it was taken out of my hands. I looked up and there it was in Daryl's hand.

"Hey! Give it back!" I exclaimed, reaching for it, only for him to pull it out of my grasp. "I need to eat with that, Dare." I whined and he chuckled.

"Then I guess ya ain't gonna be eatin' then." He teased, smirking. I glared playfully and caught him off guard, taking his fork and shoving food in my mouth, before he could take it away. When he sighed, and gave up, i stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes. By this point, everyone was laughing. Once we finished eating, we all dispersed and I found my self with the girls. I put my arms around their waists, and gave them a hug. Behind us, there was a snap, and a flash, we spun around to see a grinning Glenn. He had a picture in his hands, of us, with our backs turned. It was really cool, cause our hair colors and the 'dramatic' like picture. We laughed when we saw the picture, and I snatched it from Glenn.

"This is a keeper. Hey how did ya get ma camera anyways." I asked. He shrugged.

"You handed it to me last night and told me to take pictures, so I did." He told me, shrugging again.

"Can I see the pictures ya took last night?" I asked curiously. He nodded and took a wad of pictures out of his bag, shoving them and the camera, into my hands. I nodded in thanks and we started to go through them. There was one of me and Daryl that was one of my favorites. He was standing there, cigarette between his lips, one hand in pocket, and the other around my waist. I was on my tip-toes, kissing his cheek, with a cigarette in hand. I smirked at the picture and put it in the 'faves' pile. There was another, with me and the guys lifting me up. There was one last one that was one of my favorites, it had me and Brad kissing, cig in one of my hands, the other around his neck. Once we were done, I walked over to the group, and took out the camera, facing us. I lifted it so that you could see everyone who wanted to be in it.