Chapter 26

Yaaasssss! I FINALLY updated! And i picked a winner for the Cover Challenge! RileyRees is the winner! Congrats my brit friend! (Cover^^) This chapter is dedicated to you. Hope y'all enjoy!
--------

Kat's P.O.V

We walk into the room and I place my stuff in the corner. I then walk over to the bed and sit on the edge. After a few minutes, Daryl appears, sitting next to me.

"Daryl what if this isn't forever? What if it's just a temporary thing? We lose another safe place. You can't get comfortable in this world anymore. We lost to many people to let our guard down." I tell him, and he glances at me.

"Yer right. Don't unpack your stuff. Be prepared. I'm gonna go tell Hannah and the guys the same thing" He told me, standing up and I nod as he walks out.
----------
**Later that afternoon**

I heard a lot of commotion from out side and decided to check it out. I walked outside to see Shane limping out of the woods, nose all bloody.

"He jumped me! He's armed!" He yelled and I looked at Hannah who looked concerned, I nodded to her.

"Daryl! Kat! Glenn!" Rick yelled some other stuff to us and I stood beside Daryl and we started tracking.

After awhile, the sun had started to set, and it was harder to track. I heard a twig snap and I spun around, aiming my crossbow towards the sound. Daryl yanked me back behind a tree as the walker stumbled past. I jumped out and stabbed him in the head with my knife.

"Guys. Its Randal" I tell them, not taking my eyes off him. Daryl and Glenn show up beside me. We then check him over for bites or scratches, but he didn't have any but a broken neck.

"How the heck did he turn if there are no bite marks or scratches!" I exclaim, earning Daryl to clap his large hand over my mouth.

"Shut up or you will attract more" he growls in my ear. I nod and he takes it off.

"Well we better go tell Rick." Glenn says and we head back.
-----
When we got back, Rick and Shane weren't back yet. We had waited a little while.

"Guys..." Glenn called to us, looking out the window.

"Not now Glenn! Carl is missing!" Lori exclaimed.

"Well maybe if you watched out for h more he wouldn't, now would he?!" I snapped at her, earning a shocked look from her. I was mad that she lost her own child and is now baring ANOTHER one! And i bet you it ain't even Ricks. Brad pushed me back a little.

"You need to chill babe" he told me and i waved him off.

"GUYS!" Glenn called again and i walk over.

"Wha-"
i look out the window.

Coming out of the tree line.

Hundreds, wait no THOUSANDS of walkers!! A herd.

"Holy s-." I mutter under my breath "Pack your stuff! Get the guns! We are leaving this place!" I yelled at everyone, running out of the room to the room my stuff is in, Daryl, Hannah, and Brad right behind me.

"What are we going to do?" Hannah asked as she slung her bag over her shoulder. I did the same and tossed Daryl his.

"We need to leave." I told her as i threw six extra clips in my bag along with an extra knife and a pistol.

"We need to find Carl!" Lori exclaimed and Maggie tried to comfort her.

All hell had broke loose. Hershel was now on the porch shooting down walkers, I shot a walker that was coming behind hannah.

"LEAVE WITH DARYL!" I yelled at her and she hoped on his bike. Daryl looked at me questionably and i shook my head as i shot down more walkers. He looked at me one last time, and sped off.

The guys have already left and the last car drove off leaving me there. i took off into the woods, away from the hell behind me.

Separated from the group.

From Daryl.

I need to find them.
--------

Sorry for the bad chapter! BUT TODAY THE WALKING DEAD COMES BACK ON!! Who else is excited??

Love y'all!

-Katdixon6