22/12

It was about two months after it happened. You and James were sat on his bed talking about pranks you had done recently, and you asked him to play monopoly but he said with two people it would be boring. Remus and Sirius walked into the dorm.

"What you two talking about"
"Nothing, what are you talking about" Sirius
"I want to play monopoly but James won't play if it's just us. Do you two want to play?!"
"Sure" Remus
"How can you get so excited over monopoly" James
"Shut up and help me set it up"

You and Sirius had beaten Remus and James they had fell asleep, whilst you and Sirius carried on.
"Yes!!"
"Shhh" Sirius pointed to James and Remus
"Whoops, but I won"
"Yeah you did" Sirius

Both of you started clearing it away. You and Sirius kissed, you had been wanting to kiss him for awhile but you thought he just thought of you as a friend.

"Sorry-" you cut him off by kissing him again.
"I've been wanting to do that for awhile"
"Me too" " I would ask you out on a date but we go back for Christmas tomorrow, so do you want to go on a date when we get back" Sirius
"I'd love to"
"Just don't tell James" both of you
"At least until we're serious"
"I am Sirius"
"Really now is when you want to pull that joke"
"Sorry" Sirius chuckling

You both go asleep and go back for Christmas brake. You didn't want to keep this from James you had never lied to him before but you knew you had to, at least till you were serious.

You had gotten back to Hogwarts. You were excited for your date with Sirius. As soon as you got on the train, you saw Remus and Sirius sat in your usual carriage. You practically dragged Remus out the carriage.
"Merlin, what is it" Remus
"Me and Sirius are going on a date when we get back!"
"Wait really?! You finally told him"Remus
"Yeah we should go sit down there probably confused"

When you got off the train you went and set up blankets and films on a secret bit of land you found in your second year where you go to when your overwhelmed or need time alone.
You get Sirius and take him to the films and blankets.

"Y/n you didn't have to do this! How did you find this place?" Sirius
"Of course I did and I don't know I just found it in my second year"
The date went amazingly you and Sirius got back to the common room and you were smiling ear to ear.