No he didn't

Not again. Your heart shattered. James and Lily were dead. How could he have got to them. You refused to believe it not James not lily they had so much left to get out of life. They had to raise Harry!

They had come for Sirius. He couldn't have done it you know he didn't do it. Tears uncontrollably fall down your cheeks as he's being dragged away.
"I love you!" Sirius
"Forever and always!!"

Remus pulled you into a hug which calmed you down a bit.
"It'll be okay y/n"
"How! My brothers dead! my parents are dead! Lily's dead! And Sirius is being blamed!! How will it be okay!"
"I-I'm s-sorry"Remus
"No, I'm sorry I shouldn't have taken it out on you"
"I'll make you some tea"
"Thank you Remus"
"Anytime y/n" "Do you want something to eat? Tuna sandwich? I know how much you usually like them"
You run off to the toilet to be sick.

"You okay y/n"
"Yeah..."
"What is it"
"Well last time I was sick like this I was pregnant"
"Oh, don't worry just take a test"
"Yeah. I'll take one tomorrow"
"Okay, I'll go finish your tea"

It's the next day you bought a test and your contemplating taking it.
"Right no point putting it off"
You anxious wait the 3 minutes which feels like forever. You turn the test over.. pregnant. Soft tears fall down your cheek it's what you wanted but Sirius wasn't there James and Lily wasn't there your parents weren't there. It's all you ever wanted but the people you wanted to share it with the most weren't there.

"Remus I took a test"
"Are you?"
"Yeah.."
"Don't worry I'll be here for you"
"Thank you Remus I don't know what I'd do without you.. I'd be alone well not completely alone" placing a hand on your stomach.

A few months later you were at your 4 month scan. It was confirmed it was twins.
"Do you want to know the genders"
"Yeah... yeah I do"
"Okay baby A is a girl, and baby B is a girl as well"

You go to see Remus after that.
" I know the genders"
"Genders?"
"Yeah it's twins"
"Awww yay soo what are they"
"They're both girls"
"Awww yay!" He pulled you into a hug.
"Remus"
"Yeah"
"I don't know how I'm going to be able to do this.... I always imagined Sirius here with me helping me"
"I know... I've got an idea... you can say no"
"Okay... what is it"
"I move in with you at least till the babies are born.. to help you"
"I couldn't ask you to do that, you've already done so much"
" I want to, so what do you think"
"Okay, yeah thank you!"
"Of course"

It's a few months later your around 6/7 months and go for a walk to a park. You sit on the bench watching all the couples playing with their kids. You start getting emotional.
"You okay dear?"
"Oh yeah I'm fine"
"You sure"
"no"
"What is it"
" I-I don't know if I can do this by myself. I just wish they were here.... I'm sorry I shouldn't have offloaded onto you"
"No it's fine. Molly Weasley nice to meet you"
"Y/n y/n black nice to meet you"
"When are you due"
"August"
"Me too dear.."
"That's lovely.."
"One second sorry" "FRED GEORGE"
"They yours"
"Yeah"
"They remind me of me and James at that age.."

Over the next few months you see Molly basically every day. It was the 2nd of August only just over two weeks till your due date. You got a sharp pain in the side of your stomach.
"Remus!"
"What is it y/n you okay?"
"It's time"
"As in"
"Yes"

Hours later the twins are born.
"They're perfect. I just wish Sirius at least knew.."
"Me too y/n" "what are you going to call them?"
" I'm going to name this one Delilah lily Black, and this one Lorelei Molly black."
"Lovely names.." "I know you've just given birth but do you think Sirius did it.."
"No no way he didn't do it!"

Your at the burrow with Remus and the twins introducing them to Molly and Molly is introducing you to Ginny. Molly goes into the living room to sort George and Fred out.
"Remus?"
"Yeah"
"Will you be the twins godfather"
"I'd love to!"
Molly comes back into the kitchen.
"And Molly will you be the twins godmother?"
"I'd love to y/n"